Moparts

any body outhere restore 15 x 7 trim rings?

Posted By: Little Detroit

any body outhere restore 15 x 7 trim rings? - 04/10/18 03:52 AM

have several that have few dings in them . if someone knows of somebody please post it . thanks
Posted By: TX9AAR

Re: any body outhere restore 15 x 7 trim rings? - 04/11/18 02:19 AM

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbt...estoration.html
Posted By: Grizzly

Re: any body outhere restore 15 x 7 trim rings? - 04/11/18 06:36 PM

Might as well ask who restores wiper motors, how much is a space-saver spare tire worth, what happened to my magazine subcription, and what kind of fuel mileage does a Cummins get while you're at it.

Geezuz Moderators, do your job and move this over and over again nonsense to the "Best of" section.

Re: any body outhere restore 15 x 7 trim rings? - 04/11/18 11:13 PM

oh , im sorry I forgot this thread was all about you.

Re: any body outhere restore 15 x 7 trim rings? - 04/11/18 11:46 PM

Get off your backside and use the "search" function. It works.

The exact same question has only been asked 4 times in the last I don't know how many months.
Posted By: NANKET

Re: any body outhere restore 15 x 7 trim rings? - 04/12/18 12:12 AM

Green axle brarings, pertronix conversion, and silver painted exhaust manifolds will make the trim rings last longer.
Posted By: floorit426

Re: any body outhere restore 15 x 7 trim rings? - 04/12/18 04:07 AM

Relax, this is a hobby. You know, enjoyment....
Posted By: ratroaster

Re: any body outhere restore 15 x 7 trim rings? - 04/12/18 05:08 AM

Originally Posted By Grizzly
Might as well ask who restores wiper motors, how much is a space-saver spare tire worth, what happened to my magazine subcription, and what kind of fuel mileage does a Cummins get while you're at it.

Geezuz Moderators, do your job and move this over and over again nonsense to the "Best of" section.

Get off my lawn damnit!
Posted By: AAR#2

Re: any body outhere restore 15 x 7 trim rings? - 04/12/18 02:30 PM

Well now, Grizzly may have lost his cool but I suspect many get frustrated seeing the same questions over and over.

I had to laugh at the "wiper motor" example as I believe its the most common.
Posted By: 44D6PAKCUDA

Re: any body outhere restore 15 x 7 trim rings? - 04/12/18 05:27 PM

Originally Posted By AAR#2
Well now, Grizzly may have lost his cool but I suspect many get frustrated seeing the same questions over and over.

I had to laugh at the "wiper motor" example as I believe its the most common.

Or Dashpads smile

Re: any body outhere restore 15 x 7 trim rings? - 04/12/18 05:39 PM

Thank-you, AAR#2.

People are lazy? Suffer the shaming.

But on a serious note, it's thinly disguised advertising of one anothers' products/services.

It's pathetic: We don't need your little friends starting a new Thread every 3 months "asking" who restores muffler bearings.

We got it the first time.

Re: any body outhere restore 15 x 7 trim rings? - 04/12/18 08:43 PM

well mr. grizzley I am not sure that there are that many people whom are concerned with what annoys you, I believe that they like myself do have other things to do than criticize everyone else's thirst for knowledge. Not everyone lives on moparts like you. you are one of the reasons so many people leave moparts because you seem to think its all about you and your opinions. if you do not have anything positive to respond with to help someone, then try keeping your mouth shut, that would more than likely be something new for you. And then they maybe be able to "get off your lawn". besides no one forced you to participate in this thread.
© 2024 Moparts Forums