Moparts

Superbird

Posted By: AzMoparMike

Superbird - 05/05/17 01:22 PM

Anyone have some superbird wing washers, front fender extensions and window plug? Looking for these and any parts in steel.

Thanks for your help smile
Posted By: Bull1tt

Re: Superbird - 05/06/17 02:23 AM

There weren't front fender extensions, they are '70 Coronet fenders with the lowers trimmed off and slightly built up on the peak where they match up to the nose.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Superbird - 05/06/17 05:15 AM

Originally Posted By Bull1tt
There weren't front fender extensions, they are '70 Coronet fenders with the lowers trimmed off and slightly built up on the peak where they match up to the nose.

I think the OP meant the lower front fender to valance extension corner pieces, basically an extension of the front fender to the lower valance center panel

I offer those in fiberglass if interested? molded off originals, all flanges are present, rear window plug (Superbird) in fiberglass as well if interested?

Mike

Attached picture bbbbbbbiiirddcorners.JPG
Posted By: Fanning

Re: Superbird - 05/07/17 10:06 PM

pm sent
Posted By: hemi68charger

Re: Superbird - 05/09/17 03:04 PM

I have pictures of my Superbird's front fenders after they were stripped. The additional lead added to match up with the nose is clearly seen. I can post if desired...
Posted By: moparx

Re: Superbird - 05/10/17 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By hemi68charger

I have pictures of my Superbird's front fenders after they were stripped. The additional lead added to match up with the nose is clearly seen. I can post if desired...

please !
beer
Posted By: LimeliteAero

Re: Superbird - 05/10/17 07:01 PM

Hope Im not stepping on toes but heres how one of my fenders looked after being soda blasted.

Posted By: hemi68charger

Re: Superbird - 05/10/17 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By LimeliteAero
Hope Im not stepping on toes but heres how one of my fenders looked after being soda blasted.

Awesome... Nice to see they beat the heck out of the forward pinchweld area on all Superbirds to make clearance for the nose... grin

Attached picture Superbird_Fenders_stripped_0510.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums