Moparts

E-Body Steering Column Restore step by step "How-To" Video

Posted By: Cuda Cody

E-Body Steering Column Restore step by step "How-To" Video - 01/11/17 08:37 AM

This is a 4 part series on How-To restore an E-Body (Cuda or Challenger) steering column. Hope it helps anyone thinking of restoring their E-Body steering column.

E-Body Steering Column Part 1 (Identification) Cuda & Challenger
Part 1 (Identification)

E-Body Steering Column Part 2 (Disassembly) Cuda & Challenger
Part 2 (Disassembly)

E-Body Steering Column Part 3 (Reconditioning) Cuda & Challenger
Part 3 (Reconditioning)

E-Body Steering Column Part 4 (Final Assembly) Cuda & Challenger
Part 4 (Final Assembly)
Posted By: moparmojo

Re: E-Body Steering Column Restore step by step "How-To" Video - 01/15/17 06:21 PM

Hi cody. Great job on the videos. I recently started following you and was telling my mopar buddies about your videos. They are great and really give the in depth how to knowledge we need in this community. You come off as super down to earth and likable on camera, as well as knowledgable and trustworthy. I bragged about finding your videos and would encourage others to watch and support them. Please keep up the great work! I am in the process of rebuilding a 70 challenger convertible and will definately use your wisdom & experience to make my project better.

yellow
Posted By: Cuda Cody

Re: E-Body Steering Column Restore step by step "How-To" Video - 01/15/17 08:12 PM

Thank you so much for the kind words moparmojo. smile
Posted By: migsBIG

Re: E-Body Steering Column Restore step by step "How-To" Video - 01/15/17 08:38 PM

Thank you. Perfect timing as I have to rebuild a nearly destroyed one in a car I bought.
Posted By: B5Cuda440-6

Re: E-Body Steering Column Restore step by step "How-To" Video - 01/16/17 02:49 AM

I fully agree with moparmojo…awesome videos with fantastic detail and step-by-step breakdowns for how to tackle elements of a Mopar restoration. I’ve learned a great deal from your videos...Thank you!! I'm sure it's hard work and tedious to record and edit to yield a great video.
© 2024 Moparts Forums