Moparts

Cuda dash pad

Posted By: Moparnut426

Cuda dash pad - 02/27/16 04:59 PM

Why is Dante's parts so much more than classic industries for a dash pad, They want 845 plus a 200 core and Classic is 500, Is the quality that much different?

Who else is a good source for them?

Thanks

Kasey
Posted By: yella71

Re: Cuda dash pad - 02/27/16 07:21 PM

Why don't you call Dante's and ask him? He will answer the phone.
Posted By: vette1986

Re: Cuda dash pad - 02/27/16 07:30 PM

Here is a good source:

http://www.abcmoparts.com/products.asp?cat=32

Got the one for the 71 RT from him and had an issue on first dash shipped he got a replacement in the mail asap and it was a good pad. Nice to see someone stand behind their product and NO core charge needed and he is alot cheaper than Dante's.

I have had issues with Classic "repop" stuff as I think some of their vendors just spit them out as quick as they can. Mostly good stuff but every now and then some stuff that you say [ Moparts Family Site - Keep it Friendly ]?? Anyone know who is Classics vendor on dash pads??
Posted By: Moparnut426

Re: Cuda dash pad - 02/28/16 04:45 AM

honestly didnt know he would be open on a saturday.
Posted By: Dante

Re: Cuda dash pad - 02/28/16 08:33 PM

Originally Posted By Moparnut426
Why is Dante's parts so much more than classic industries for a dash pad, They want 845 plus a 200 core and Classic is 500, Is the quality that much different?

Who else is a good source for them?

Thanks

Kasey

HUGE difference. My pads are built on an original factory steel core, Classic's is an ABS plastic core. ABS cores do no fit as well and are subject to warping from the heat. Most vendors carry the ABS version because they do not want the hassle of collecting cores.
Posted By: NANKET

Re: Cuda dash pad - 02/28/16 09:34 PM

Why buy mopar parts from Chevy industries?
© 2024 Moparts Forums