Moparts

Who has a '70 St. Louis car w/2 b'cast sheets?

Posted By: 6bblgt

Who has a '70 St. Louis car w/2 b'cast sheets? - 02/07/15 08:20 PM

Who has 2 (or more) broadcast sheets found in one car?

Are they both for the same correct car? Is the first letter of the top line "B" & "C"? Is the SEQUENCE NUMBER printed on "C"-"B" = 131?

If one is correct & one is for another car, is the correct sheet the one with "C"? Is the SEQUENCE NUMBER printed on "C" > "B"?
Posted By: PLATINUM6BBL

Re: Who has a '70 St. Louis car w/2 b'cast sheets? - 03/01/15 08:32 PM

Brothers' RM27 had only 1 sheet in it and it was for a different car, RH27 if I remember correctly.
Posted By: moparwizard

Re: Who has a '70 St. Louis car w/2 b'cast sheets? - 03/01/15 08:57 PM

I had 5 in a car I previously owned 3 were correct for the car 2 were for other cars. I have copies of 4 of them, 1 was too damaged to copy.To answer your question no C-B does not equal 131 and C is greater than B.

Re: Who has a '70 St. Louis car w/2 b'cast sheets? - 03/01/15 09:13 PM

Quote:

I had 5 in a car I previously owned 3 were correct for the car 2 were for other cars. I have copies of 4 of them, 1 was too damaged to copy.To answer your question no C-B does not equal 131 and C is greater than B.

Do you have an "A" sheet, first digit top line?
Posted By: moparwizard

Re: Who has a '70 St. Louis car w/2 b'cast sheets? - 03/01/15 09:40 PM

sheets sent
Posted By: badsixpack

Re: Who has a '70 St. Louis car w/2 b'cast sheets? - 03/01/15 11:46 PM

Quote:

Who has 2 (or more) broadcast sheets found in one car?

Are they both for the same correct car? Is the first letter of the top line "B" & "C"? Is the SEQUENCE NUMBER printed on "C"-"B" = 131?

If one is correct & one is for another car, is the correct sheet the one with "C"? Is the SEQUENCE NUMBER printed on "C" > "B"? [/quote

I have a 70 hemi gtx, st Louis built with 2 BS, One starts with B=station B or back seat, and the other starts with C which means station C usually has a few spring marks on it but location unknown ]
Posted By: autoxcuda

Re: Who has a '70 St. Louis car w/2 b'cast sheets? - 03/02/15 02:58 AM

There's a guy in our car club with a T5 Charger 500 N-code with two sheets for his car. One is for an R/T with the same color tan interior and same color exterior.

Re: Who has a '70 St. Louis car w/2 b'cast sheets? - 03/03/15 08:18 AM

moparwizard's former car appears to have been built 7-8 days LATER than its "Scheduled Production Date".

1 correct "C" sheet, 1 correct "B" sheet & 2 incorrect "B" sheets
The incorrect sheets look to have been along for the ride as garbage and/or scrap.

The "C" sheets appear to be from the "printer station" for the area? that assembled the back of the rear seat.
The "B" sheets appear to be from the "printer station" for the area? that assembled the bottom of the rear seat.

Anyone have a known sheet out of a bucket seat or from behind the dash?

Re: Who has a '70 St. Louis car w/2 b'cast sheets? - 03/03/15 08:24 AM

It was an odd coincidence that the C-B on the first 2 pairs I found were 131, unless afew more "pop" up.
Posted By: PLATINUM6BBL

Re: Who has a '70 St. Louis car w/2 b'cast sheets? - 03/10/15 02:54 AM

I do have an XS29U0G sheet. It starts with B.
© 2024 Moparts Forums