Moparts

totally auto spray cans?

Posted By: NortheastMopar

totally auto spray cans? - 10/02/14 08:31 PM

anybody use the light argent silver. looking to do my 72 dart grille? How about the organisol black? I tried calling them but they don't answer their phone? Whats up with that?
Posted By: Pynzo

Re: totally auto spray cans? - 10/02/14 08:59 PM

I was there last Friday and picked up a can of the light silver argent. Haven't used it yet, still working on the grills. What time of day did you call? I stop in at noon eastern time and they've always been there. I Know they close early on Fridays.
Posted By: steve70

Re: totally auto spray cans? - 10/02/14 09:19 PM

I've used the light argent silver before and it looks great
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: totally auto spray cans? - 10/02/14 10:38 PM

I've used the light Argent just recently, it was OK appearance wise, they reformulated the color, they should have left it alone, the "older" color was closer in appearance more than the new formula, takes a while to fully dry, so don't be in a rush to handle/install the part(s)
Posted By: swapman

Re: totally auto spray cans? - 10/02/14 10:57 PM

Done a 70 and 71 Cuda with their black organisol. Came out great, it was easy to use and the tail panels look real good.
Posted By: johnnycuda

Re: totally auto spray cans? - 10/02/14 11:30 PM

My tail panel on my '70 Cuda was done with it and it looks great.
Posted By: 5carguy

Re: totally auto spray cans? - 10/02/14 11:55 PM

I have used some of some of there spray paint and had good luck with it.
Posted By: Gavin

Re: totally auto spray cans? - 10/03/14 12:08 AM

I used the dark argent on my 71 Challenger rear panel and was very happy
Posted By: Pynzo

Re: totally auto spray cans? - 10/03/14 02:09 AM

Maybe Im slow(been avoiding interior work for decades) but just found a new use for the light argent silver- the metal pieces for my sun visors. The mount/ swivel was painted light argent, and I pulled the tip side out with a pair of pliers and it was argent also. Now to find new tips- and ressurrect the only original interior parts I have left.
© 2024 Moparts Forums