Moparts

Dash lites, and where to put Window Sticker ??

Posted By: gassy66

Dash lites, and where to put Window Sticker ?? - 05/27/14 07:17 PM

Those little Lights with black plastic base that light up the Dash and turn signal indicator- You lock in by turning 90%-The lugs break off if You even look at Them funny!! Where can I get those ??
And,which Window do You usually see the Window sticker on in '67- the Door, or Quarter Glass???
Posted By: 1970A66

Re: Dash lites, and where to put Window Sticker ?? - 05/28/14 02:46 AM

Not sure of the socket type you need but check here:
http://www.repairconnector.com/categories/LAMP-SOCKET-ASSEMBLIES/?sort=featured&page=1

Re: Dash lites, and where to put Window Sticker ?? - 05/28/14 03:37 PM

There are no wires connected to these-back of Dash has a printed circuit which makes contact with the base when You lock the lights in by rotating Them into place..Site You directed Me to was no help.
Posted By: Sinitro

Re: Dash lites, and where to put Window Sticker ?? - 05/28/14 04:12 PM

Quote:

There are no wires connected to these-back of Dash has a printed circuit which makes contact with the base when You lock the lights in by rotating Them into place..Site You directed Me to was no help.

Heres what U need..
Available from Rock Auto, Napa..

Just my $0.05..

Attached picture 8157952-getimage.php-2.jpeg
Posted By: MOPARMIKE69

Re: Dash lites, and where to put Window Sticker ?? - 05/28/14 04:14 PM

They are available at any local parts stores or yearone if you want to pay more. Window sticker usually on the quarter glass so driver can see when taking a test drive.
Posted By: 1970A66

Re: Dash lites, and where to put Window Sticker ?? - 05/28/14 06:42 PM

Quote:

If you go back to that link I provided and look at page 3 of 4, there are 2 of the socket types (.500 and .625 hole) you need:
http://www.repairconnector.com/categories/LAMP-SOCKET-ASSEMBLIES/?sort=featured&page=3

Re: Dash lites, and where to put Window Sticker ?? - 05/30/14 03:37 PM

My apologies! didn't look at all the pages-My bad..
Did get Them at local NAPA-Thanks to all Posters
© 2024 Moparts Forums