Moparts

Best repop fuel line

Posted By: ademon

Best repop fuel line - 04/23/14 03:35 AM

Any one better than another? Used fine lines brake lines on my demon about 12 years ago and they were great now looking for 3/8" fuel line front to back.
Posted By: 71birdJ68

Re: Best repop fuel line - 04/23/14 04:39 AM

Do not use the right stuff fuel lines
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Best repop fuel line - 04/23/14 04:56 AM

FINELINES..Stainless Steel, only way to go
Posted By: Pntastar69

Re: Best repop fuel line - 04/23/14 02:06 PM

Quote:

Do not use the right stuff fuel lines

Why not?
Posted By: jimm69

Re: Best repop fuel line - 04/23/14 03:56 PM

I used fine line brake and fuel lines and was very happy with them.
Posted By: ademon

Re: Best repop fuel line - 04/23/14 05:15 PM

have to call finelines i don't see them on there web site.
Posted By: Challenger 1

Re: Best repop fuel line - 04/23/14 05:35 PM

Quote:

I was reading Magna Fuel website yesterday about tech tips on fuel pumps. They warned the installer to be sure the lines were clean inside especially stainless lines. Do you know why they mentioned stainless lines? Do stainless lines hold dirt inside more than mild steel lines?

To to OP I have used Fine Lines several times and the mild steel lines fit my cars like gloves, real happy with them.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Best repop fuel line - 04/23/14 06:26 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I was reading Magna Fuel website yesterday about tech tips on fuel pumps. They warned the installer to be sure the lines were clean inside especially stainless lines. Do you know why they mentioned stainless lines? Do stainless lines hold dirt inside more than mild steel lines?

To to OP I have used Fine Lines several times and the mild steel lines fit my cars like gloves, real happy with them.

I would think it second nature to double/triple check ANY component when assembling a machine of any type
Posted By: Dixie

Re: Best repop fuel line - 04/23/14 07:46 PM

Quote:

Any one better than another? Used fine lines brake lines on my demon about 12 years ago and they were great now looking for 3/8" fuel line front to back.

I highly recommend Fine Lines. We are a distributor and offer discounts on their lines.
Randy
© 2024 Moparts Forums