Moparts

1973 charger rocker panels

Posted By: patcharger1973

1973 charger rocker panels - 04/04/14 10:41 PM

Hi, not sure if I posted this in the right section but I am wondering if anyone knows if challenger complete outer rocker panels will work on my 73 charger. I have a firewall and the cowl end panels from a challenger and they seem to fit well and overall length seemed to be basicaly the same between the wheel openings from the challenger and charger but I'm not sure if the angles work line up or if the distance between the door jambs is the same? If anyone has any info that would be great or if someone has a challenger they don't mind taking measurements of so I could compare? Thanks so much this board has been very helpful so far for me!
Posted By: 72chrgrally

Re: 1973 charger rocker panels - 04/06/14 06:29 AM

I don't believe they will work, I've never tried. I know the repo ones available are not even close for fit and contour. Have you tried talking to MoparMarks here on the board? He has parted out a bunch of those cars he may have some rust free rocker panals.

Steve
Posted By: patcharger1973

Re: 1973 charger rocker panels - 04/06/14 02:57 PM

Thanks for the reply mine are rotted where the hinge post welds to the rocker and in behind the quarter as well. I will message moparmark. Thanks again!
© 2024 Moparts Forums