Who restores 2 speed wiper motors?
Posted By: VCODE

Re: Who restores 2 speed wiper motors? - 02/19/14 10:22 PM

Quote:

Who restores 2 speed wiper motors?

Bruce on Moparts ns1aar
Posted By: FJR doc

Re: Who restores 2 speed wiper motors? - 02/19/14 10:25 PM

I restored my own 2 speed wiper motor. I disassembled it and had a local electrical shop check the motor and brushes. I painted and reassembled the motor. Not that difficult to do. Kim at Passion4Mopars does 2 speed wiper restorations. I talked to her afterwards and she was able to supply me with a nice resistor and bracket.She was a pleasure to deal with.

Attached picture 8045852-PICT2203_fixed_opt.jpg
Posted By: RealWing

Re: Who restores 2 speed wiper motors? - 02/20/14 02:54 AM

Quote:

I restored my own 2 speed wiper motor. I disassembled it and had a local electrical shop check the motor and brushes. I painted and reassembled the motor. Not that difficult to do. Kim at Passion4Mopars does 2 speed wiper restorations. I talked to her afterwards and she was able to supply me with a nice resistor and bracket.She was a pleasure to deal with.

Kim is highly recommended.
Posted By: Furyman

Re: Who restores 2 speed wiper motors? - 02/20/14 02:58 AM

if anybody is restoring their own I'm currently sorting 300 or so NOS gears,brush sets,cases etc.
Posted By: TOMRR

Re: Who restores 2 speed wiper motors? - 02/24/14 04:00 PM

Kim at Passion4Mopars
Posted By: Tropicalcats

Re: Who restores 2 speed wiper motors? - 02/25/14 01:51 AM

Quote:

Kim at Passion4Mopars

Absolutely the best. Just got my 3 spd back the other day and it's a masterpiece. Kim was great to deal with.
Posted By: Hemiruss

Re: Who restores 2 speed wiper motors? - 02/25/14 02:58 AM

Kim @ Passion4Mopars....she did my wiper motor and has been a great Help with anything I've needed....
Posted By: TOMRR

Re: Who restores 2 speed wiper motors? - 02/25/14 05:04 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Kim at Passion4Mopars

Absolutely the best. Just got my 3 spd back the other day and it's a masterpiece. Kim was great to deal with.

I Agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: 71rm23

Re: Who restores 2 speed wiper motors? - 02/25/14 07:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Kim at Passion4Mopars

I concur. She did a wiper motor and two blower motors for me and a friend. Just flawless. Both Jules and Kim do awesome work, RIP Jules.
© 2024 Moparts Forums