Moparts

InLine Tubes?

Posted By: JMCFAN

InLine Tubes? - 01/04/14 05:04 PM

Need to order brake and fuel lines as well as a gas tank. Looks line Inlinetubes.com has everything... and body have input?
Posted By: drew72

Re: InLine Tubes? - 01/04/14 05:10 PM

Great place to deal with. Nice fitting lines as well.
Posted By: AAR#2

Re: InLine Tubes? - 01/04/14 05:15 PM

Mine fit amazingly well. Only issue was there was something marked incorrectly on their web page (some time back), I told them about it and confirmed my order over the phone. Hopefully it's been fixed but I can't recall the exact details.

Very happy with the lines I purchased
Posted By: AAR#2

Re: InLine Tubes? - 01/04/14 05:26 PM

Sorry, should have stated my comments for the tubing.

Fuel tank I purchased from Year One, needed mild modifications to be just like the original, but overall pretty happy with it.
Posted By: denfireguy

Re: InLine Tubes? - 01/05/14 03:52 AM

Quote:

Need to order brake and fuel lines as well as a gas tank. Looks line Inlinetubes.com has everything... and body have input?

used Inline for fuel, brake and transmission cooling lines. All fit perfectly.
You did not list transmission cooling lines. If you have an automatic, you might want to change them too.
Craig
Posted By: Commando1

Re: InLine Tubes? - 01/05/14 03:16 PM

Quote:

anybody have input?

As good as they get out there. The best.
Posted By: weazel

Re: InLine Tubes? - 01/05/14 05:36 PM

Ive used them as well! Great company to deal with and great fitting tubes. I've used them for 2 different builds. Only one small issue was with a proportioning valve. It leaked and I had to dismantle it re-tighten everything. Minor issue overall
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: InLine Tubes? - 01/06/14 04:59 PM

As far as the lines go, I've had no problems with their lines. Their hold off/proportioning valves on the other hand I had numerous problems with! Even the replacements they sent me ended up acting like a one way valve and letting fluid go to the rear brakes but not back up to the master cylinder. Left me stranded a couple of times. Since then I have found an original and have had the original rebuilt.
Posted By: John L

Re: InLine Tubes? - 01/06/14 07:48 PM

Got the entire brake line set for my 70 Charger, very happy with the product and will get my fuel lines from them when I need them.
© 2024 Moparts Forums