Moparts

69 Road Runner seat covers suggestions

Posted By: 68GTS383

69 Road Runner seat covers suggestions - 05/06/13 08:11 PM

Getting ready to order interior including weather stripping.Where is the best place to buy from?
Posted By: car48nut

Re: 69 Road Runner seat covers suggestions - 05/06/13 08:21 PM

dante's He is the best. Used him for my road runner and he worked with me to make sure that I got what was right. Would not recommend anyone else.
Posted By: topside

Re: 69 Road Runner seat covers suggestions - 05/06/13 10:39 PM

Depending on your interior color, check the color against an original sample.
I've seen a lot of blue and green covers where the colors were "off", especially the inserts.
Posted By: demon

Re: 69 Road Runner seat covers suggestions - 05/07/13 05:08 AM

From my experience, Legendary are the best quality and match to the originals. PUI are good but not as good as Legendary. PG classics are cheap but are made in China and not very accurate
Posted By: Silver70

Re: 69 Road Runner seat covers suggestions - 05/07/13 07:49 AM

I used pg in my challenger because I got a good deal on unused new covers. They fit pretty good, old wore out foam, so a little loose, but they look fine for a driver. As far as correctness, definitely not going to win awards with them. They were far better than I expected in looks/fit from what I read online doing research.
Posted By: MOPARMIKE69

Re: 69 Road Runner seat covers suggestions - 05/07/13 12:54 PM

Quote:

dante's He is the best. Used him for my road runner and he worked with me to make sure that I got what was right. Would not recommend anyone else.

I agree Dante's service is worth using him. He was great to work with and high quality products!
Posted By: 69_SIX_PACK

Re: 69 Road Runner seat covers suggestions - 05/07/13 10:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I agree Dante's service is worth using him. He was great to work with and high quality products!

Posted By: sthemi

Re: 69 Road Runner seat covers suggestions - 05/08/13 05:47 AM

I used Legendary covers on my 68 Roadrunner, the fit was great and excellent quality..
last winter I installed some PUI covers on a GM car for a friend, the quality, fit, thickness of material and stitching was not like Legendary.. I would not recommened PUI.
© 2024 Moparts Forums