Moparts

Rimblow wheel horn switch install ?

Posted By: birdfan70

Rimblow wheel horn switch install ? - 01/18/13 06:40 PM

If this has already been covered I couldn't find it. Any advive on installing horn switch on an original rimblow. I already purchased the switch and before I start I was hoping to get some advice. Thanks Moparts.
Posted By: domingo

Re: Rimblow wheel horn switch install ? - 01/18/13 08:54 PM

Sorry to hijack, but who sells the switches? and how's the quality? I need to do a rimblow....
Posted By: birdfan70

Re: Rimblow wheel horn switch install ? - 01/18/13 10:50 PM

I bought mine at Carlisle from Mega Parts, looks good but haven't tried it out yet. They were nice to deal with. I also bought the ground wire from them as well.
Posted By: moparfan53

Re: Rimblow wheel horn switch install ? - 01/19/13 05:40 AM

Might be info in some of these threads;

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub...20blow%20switch
Posted By: plumbeeper

Re: Rimblow wheel horn switch install ? - 01/19/13 07:19 PM

I made instructions and procedures for proper preparation of the wheel before installing the switch. Send me a pm with your email and I'll send it to you.

Keep in mind, the rimblow switch is very delicate and can become damaged very easily. If you don't have the patience, don't try it. The switch can not be repaired once it is damaged.

I sell and install the rimblow switch in any rimblow steering wheel be it Mopar, AMC, Ford and guarantee it to work properly if I install it.

Good luck.

Dave
Posted By: AARCONV

Re: Rimblow wheel horn switch install ? - 01/20/13 11:37 PM

Yes its very delicate to install with ttout tweaking it and ruining the switch..it can be done..but best left for a pro..if they mess it up they install another..
© 2024 Moparts Forums