Moparts

70 challenger dash

Posted By: GardnersGotCudas

70 challenger dash - 01/10/12 12:09 AM

i need a70 challenger red dash pad where would be the best place to buy a dash pad thanks
Posted By: Cooda

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/10/12 12:15 AM

Quote:

i need a70 challenger red dash pad where would be the best place to buy a dash pad thanks

Just Dashes....
Posted By: burdar

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/10/12 01:46 AM

Rosevillemoparts is another option...
Posted By: 6PKRTSE

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/12/12 07:03 PM

I heard the dash caps are a pretty good option for just a driver quality car.
Posted By: burdar

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/12/12 07:07 PM

I've seen a handful of cars with dash caps and they look awful. On all of them, there was a large gap around the VIN plate. A couple of them didn't even line up with the VIN plate.

There is the possiblility that the owners didn't take the time to smooth out the original dash before trying to install the cap. I'm sure that effects the finished product quite a bit.
Posted By: Morty426

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/12/12 08:14 PM

all the caps I've seen have also been terrible
Posted By: 1970sixpak

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/15/12 07:06 PM

Just dashes is good but very pricey. Ultimate rides( I think) guys name is Allan has good quality at a fair price.
Posted By: screamindriver

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/15/12 08:52 PM

Just Dashes or UR is probably the best bet...Not sure if it's still floating around out there but dont get tempted into the plastic core dash it won't take the heat..Get the metal core...
Posted By: THESHAKERPROJECT

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/15/12 09:54 PM

Quote:

.......If your doing a good quality resto just send it to Just Dashes. They are the best. Are they cheap....no but you asked for the best. UR pads are 2nd best and a bit cheaper. I would NEVER consider a dash cap, pure junk.
Posted By: 340SIX

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/16/12 12:47 AM

I am happy with the Just dashes job I got stitching is 100% right and straight as is everything else about it.
Posted By: GardnersGotCudas

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/16/12 01:16 AM

can just dash restore door panel for a challenger and how much money
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/16/12 03:42 PM

Quote:

can just dash restore door panel for a challenger and how much money

Yes, but they take on a puffy upholstered look.....wait for the Metro panels , or buy some nice clean originals
Posted By: 3406pac

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/16/12 05:05 PM

Is there anyway to get a supplier to give us a group buy?
I need 1 now and 1 later. But I can't get a response from the vendors when I email an inquire.
Maybe a vendor will look into this for us.
Thanks
Posted By: 6PKRTSE

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/16/12 06:21 PM

Quote:

Quote:

.......If your doing a good quality resto just send it to Just Dashes. They are the best. Are they cheap....no but you asked for the best. UR pads are 2nd best and a bit cheaper. I would NEVER consider a dash cap, pure junk.

Are the cheap caps worth it even for just a race car. My car is not a show car by no means. My dash is all cracked up. I just want to make it look alittle better & trim more close around the cage bars. My A Pillar bars go right thru the dash.

Attached picture 7021608-100_1505.jpg
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/16/12 06:21 PM

Quote:

Is there anyway to get a supplier to give us a group buy?
I need 1 now and 1 later. But I can't get a response from the vendors when I email an inquire.
Maybe a vendor will look into this for us.
Thanks

Problem with group buys is getting deposits up front, or payments in full up front, as well as the required cores up front,....group dash buys usually fail because they can't fulfill these requirements....plus there's always a sour grape(s) in the deal that blows it for others
Posted By: scatcity

Re: 70 challenger dash - 01/17/12 12:28 PM

If you're not in a rush, try UR. Turn around is an ultimate slow ride. I ordered mine this past July at Carlisle and finally received it in late November. Black 3 speaker non A/C 71 & up E body on original metal frame and it arrived real nice and fit with little problem. Best part was a show promo of free shipping all around. They came and picked up seven E body cores, (they take B body cores as well), E body cores were $65.00 each credit towards the new dash and B's are $30.00. Bottom line was I scored a really nice dash for under $200.00.
© 2024 Moparts Forums