Moparts

OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go?

Posted By: 71redcuda

OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/15/11 12:29 PM

Was curious to know where i can buy the most correct style of heater hose for 71 340 cuda w/o ac.I have seen different sizes of the letters on the hoses,and different ribbing.. Who should i talk to that sells the most correct hoses..Or if anyone has original heater hoses with correct numbers in mint condition to sell.

thanks all!

Nicklas

Attached picture 6967925-IMG_5788.jpg
Posted By: burdar

Re: OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/15/11 04:09 PM

I think a lot of places sell the same reproduction hoses. I don't know if there are accually different suppliers.

I bought mine from Bill at amhightechauto.
Posted By: Mr D21

Re: OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/15/11 04:11 PM

Doesnt Roger Gibson supply all the vendors with Mopar approved hoses? So buy direct or through one of the sponsors here on Moparts....

Re: OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/15/11 04:38 PM

Ok,i have talked to Frank Badalson now,and he tells me that they make the most accurate repro hoses.

Do you think i can be confident with what he tells me?

Posted By: 70mopes

Re: OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/15/11 04:42 PM

Yes.
Posted By: rayztoy

Re: OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/16/11 04:03 AM

Quote:

Yes.

I 2nd that...
Posted By: cuda-sweden

Re: OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/16/11 06:56 PM

so now you only have to get a us adress .ive used www.shipito.com as my us adress when some people think its to difficult to send to sweden,8 $ per package to take delivery in us and then resend to sweden(+the shipping cost to sweden) .alot cheaper than going over with the suitcase
Posted By: rayztoy

Re: OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/16/11 11:32 PM

Quote:

so now you only have to get a us adress .ive used www.shipito.com as my us adress when some people think its to difficult to send to sweden,8 $ per package to take delivery in us and then resend to sweden(+the shipping cost to sweden) .alot cheaper than going over with the suitcase

Re: OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/17/11 09:23 AM

There was no purchase from Frank..He told me i already had the same heater hoses he sold..(See picture)

I thought there were repro hoses with more factory accuracy in the stamping than this..

Attached picture 6970796-2010004.JPG
Posted By: RoadRunnerJD

Re: OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/17/11 12:55 PM

You need the plastic insulator for your alternator terminal.

Re: OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/17/11 01:05 PM

Quote:

Old photo..
The alternator is sent to Jim Ridge on dixie restortion parts for restortion.
Posted By: LimeliteAero

Re: OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/17/11 01:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Old photo..

you will be very pleased with Jims work. Great guy to talk to as Im sure youve already found.
Posted By: RoadRunnerJD

Re: OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/17/11 02:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Old photo..

Looks like your car is avery nice restoration. I was not being critical. You can easily ground out your electrical system if you touch the terminal with a tool or something when the battery is hooked up. This could blow your regulator.
Posted By: AutoEngineer

Re: OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/17/11 09:25 PM

Quote:

Did you call to Frank and tell that in practice it's very easy to send items overseas by USPS, it's almost as easy as sending in US or Canada

Re: OE factory correct heater hoses..Where to go? - 12/18/11 09:47 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Did you call to Frank and tell that in practice it's very easy to send items overseas by USPS, it's almost as easy as sending in US or Canada

I have asked Frank before,i was ordering a small pcv-valve from him then.He does not ship outside us,maby canada..But no big problem,Randy on dixie restortion parts have helped me to get a nice rad-hose from Frank.Randy seems to be a very good guy.
© 2024 Moparts Forums