Moparts

Chrome steel pulleys

Posted By: Boise Chall

Chrome steel pulleys - 05/11/11 11:12 PM

Does anybody make the stamped steel crank and water pump pulleys that are chrome ?
Posted By: 340SHORTY

Re: Chrome steel pulleys - 05/12/11 12:38 AM

looking for some cheap horsepower huh....
Posted By: ahy

Re: Chrome steel pulleys - 05/12/11 02:07 AM

Bouchillon.
Posted By: Boise Chall

Re: Chrome steel pulleys - 05/12/11 05:07 AM

Yea I think if I just do the water pump and crank they'll be centered enough in the car so it will stay going straight... Oh crap I have a chrome alternator now it's gonna pull left because the right side is gonna be trying to go faster than the left. hahhahahah

No actually i painted the car and engine compartment a medium to dark blue so I need a bunch of chrome in the engine compartment to keep it from looking too dark. .... I'll take a look at Bouchilon.... Thank you
Posted By: Big Bad Bee

Re: Chrome steel pulleys - 05/13/11 04:21 AM

Quote:

Yea I think if I just do the water pump and crank they'll be centered enough in the car so it will stay going straight... Oh crap I have a chrome alternator now it's gonna pull left because the right side is gonna be trying to go faster than the left. hahhahahah

Install a goofy foot gas pedal. That will even the left/right power ratio. If you need a little more on the left once you install the pedal, they do make a goofy foot high-low beam switch button cover. This should do the trick.
© 2024 Moparts Forums