Moparts

Who reproduces brake Lines

Posted By: LuvEBodies

Who reproduces brake Lines - 07/20/10 01:45 AM

Who reproduces brake lines as close to the original. I don't want stainless steel. Any help would be appreciated,
Posted By: 340SHORTY

Re: Who reproduces brake Lines - 07/20/10 01:48 AM

Yerr One
Fine Limes
The Right Stuff
Posted By: ahy

Re: Who reproduces brake Lines - 07/20/10 01:58 AM

Also Inline Tube. I've had good results with inline, never traded with the others.
Posted By: LuvEBodies

Re: Who reproduces brake Lines - 07/20/10 02:13 AM

Thanks
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Who reproduces brake Lines - 07/20/10 03:58 AM

If you want it to fit,...Finelines,..I'd recommend their stainless line sets for fuel and brake, do it once do it right,....if you go stainless make sure to use a "pipe/tubing wrench" designed for tightening flair nuts, a "regular" wrench will distort the hex of a flair nut causing it to leak,....
Posted By: can.al

Re: Who reproduces brake Lines - 07/20/10 02:52 PM

...auto parts stores carry all sizes.
...easy to bend yourself.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Who reproduces brake Lines - 07/20/10 11:49 PM

Quote:

...auto parts stores carry all sizes.
...easy to bend yourself.

Do they offer the "armour" shield also? .............
Posted By: can.al

Re: Who reproduces brake Lines - 07/21/10 12:19 AM

...the armour shield can be purchased seperately.
to add it you'll have to cut and re-flare one end of a pre made straight line...
..flaring can be tricky!
Posted By: yellow sixpack

Re: Who reproduces brake Lines - 07/21/10 12:21 AM

Got all mine from INLINE. Great stuff.

Attached picture 6096507-022-Copy.JPG
Posted By: yellow sixpack

Re: Who reproduces brake Lines - 07/21/10 12:25 AM

Got my line from Inline. Great stuff and decent shipping rates. Very Knowledgable.

Attached picture 6096515-009(2).JPG
Posted By: 451Mopar

Re: Who reproduces brake Lines - 07/21/10 05:57 AM

Of the three mentioned, I have not used Inline tube, but from the photos they look good, how about a closeup of the flared ends and fittings?
I bought a complete stainless kit from Right Stuff at the MOPAR Nationals about 10-years ago, and got a really good price on it (even came with new clips, and rubber brake lines), but you can see where the flaring tool crimped onto the lines, and I'm not sure, but some of the fittings may not have had the correct color? (I would have to go double check on that?)
I have alaways been happy with the lines I have gotten from Fine Lines, but I have only bought a front brake kit (master cylinder to prop valve, and prop valve to front brake lines), and a transmission cooler line kit.
© 2024 Moparts Forums