Moparts

G&S header gasgets..where to buy?

Posted By: MrBill

G&S header gasgets..where to buy? - 02/28/10 05:31 PM

I have a set of G&S headers on my 5.9 Durango and the gasget between the header flange and head-adapter is blown. The bolt pattern is not stock mopar smallblock. Any idea what fits this? When I bought these, I was under the impression G&S (GSM motorsports..not defunct) built these headers to fit other applications and just adapted them to fit the mopar via their installation adapter plate. If I knew what else they fit, maybe I could find a gasget...Thanks
Mr. Bill
Posted By: MarksThunder

Re: G&S header gasgets..where to buy? - 11/19/13 05:32 AM

I'm new to these forums and I thought I'd already e-mailed you once though I'm not sure if you received it. But I have an interesting story to tell you if you are still here and have any interest in the matter. I'm eager to hear from you.
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: G&S header gasgets..where to buy? - 11/19/13 02:19 PM

Have a picture of what your looking for?
Posted By: GomangoCuda

Re: G&S header gasgets..where to buy? - 11/19/13 05:05 PM

Since this thread is more than three and a half years old I would hope that he has solved his problem. He has only been back one time since then.

Re: G&S header gasgets..where to buy? - 11/19/13 07:03 PM

I just became a member here quite recently. I don't know why his post would still be here given how old it is. But I have had a similiar experience and wanted to see if we could help each other out. I was being hopeful he'd respond.

Re: G&S header gasgets..where to buy? - 11/19/13 07:05 PM

I'm trying to get the proper equipment to upload any pics I might have of the gasket in question . if I do where can I send them to you?
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: G&S header gasgets..where to buy? - 11/19/13 08:41 PM

Quote:

I'm trying to get the proper equipment to upload any pics I might have of the gasket in question . if I do where can I send them to you?

You can post them on here if the file size isn't too large or you can email them to the address in my profile

Maybe I can find an answer for you
© 2024 Moparts Forums