Moparts

Rallye Dash Cluster

Posted By: 71 SHAKR

Rallye Dash Cluster - 02/12/10 11:42 AM

Im new to moparts, so be easy on me. I need to get my e-body rallye clusters refurbished. Im just wondering who does a great job for a reasonable price??? If anyone has a referral please let me know.

Jason
maij32@hotmail.com
Posted By: scoutsr2

Re: Rallye Dash Cluster - 02/12/10 03:06 PM

Welocme! I used Performance Car Graphix for my Charger and a friends 'Cuda. they do exceptional work but it would not hurt to own some shares in KY lubrication products. I don't kow anyone who will do a super job without it costing you a pretty penny.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Rallye Dash Cluster - 02/12/10 05:50 PM

Are you looking for instrument rebuild or just a "dress up" to freshen the faces/woodgrain/etc,....or both, as there's a huge price difference of almost $1000 or more depending on the service needed/rendered

Mike
Posted By: 71 SHAKR

Re: Rallye Dash Cluster - 02/13/10 11:59 AM

The only guage that works is the gas guage. The needle is broke on the spedo and the rpm and clock definitely dont work. Its looking like I will be getting a case of KY lube to get this part redone!
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Rallye Dash Cluster - 02/13/10 01:06 PM

If your relying on others to rebuild/repair/restore your cluster assy. then have $2000 +/- $500 on hand depending on what you need done
Posted By: THESHAKERPROJECT

Re: Rallye Dash Cluster - 02/13/10 06:02 PM

I used redline gauge works on my challenger and had the amp gauge changed to a voltmeter. They re-built the speedo and did a test and adj on all the gauges and upgraded the volt limiter to a solid state one. They did a quarts clock converson and re-painted all the indicators (my gauge faces were perfect)and can reface all the gauges as well. Very nice work at a resonable price. For the ralley cluster woodgrain, get new besels from Performance car graphics as the are the best hands down. My total cost was $650 for all the gauge work and about $250 for the new woodgrain.
© 2024 Moparts Forums