Moparts

tach drive part number and application

Posted By: Anonymous

tach drive part number and application - 04/06/07 03:43 PM

3690201 tach drive cast iron chrysler distributor.

found in my basement.... what is it?
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: tach drive part number and application - 04/06/07 03:59 PM

is it electronic or points ?

does it have a vac advance ?

Re: tach drive part number and application - 04/06/07 06:53 PM

electronic no vac advance

Re: tach drive part number and application - 04/06/07 07:36 PM

pick

Attached picture 3418823-PICT0294.JPG
Posted By: moparsquid

Re: tach drive part number and application - 04/07/07 06:15 AM

This is a early 70,s over the counter mopar parts piece for the 413-440 engines, BOB

Re: tach drive part number and application - 04/07/07 02:53 PM

ok thanks, worth anything? my hot rod days are over.LOL!
Posted By: beepilot

Re: tach drive part number and application - 04/09/07 03:09 AM

I still have one of those on my 440. It has been a great distributor , ever since the 70's like someone else mentioned. They weren't very expensive back then , I got mine in an Electronic Ignition conversion kit that Direct Connection had,it was one step up from the one they list even today.They haven't carried it in years as far as I know. Judging from the condition yours looks to be in, rusty and looks like the wiring harness may be damaged??? I'd guess it's not worth anything. But then thats my
Posted By: moparsquid

Re: tach drive part number and application - 04/10/07 04:24 AM

i had one like that froma 64 race hemi with duel points ant sold at swap meet for big bucks, im running a newer version on my max wedge and i changed the reluctor from mopar prformance wich comes with new magnet and wireing, it has the tach drive and im running the cable splitter and retard module to give that 60's ss look., price ? try e-bay they seem to sell fast on it as cable tachs allways sell good, i would say 50-100$its up to you.good luck BOB
Posted By: 64racehemi

Re: tach drive part number and application - 09/10/08 07:38 PM

Hello

Do you by chance still have your electronic ignition tach drive distributor? If so do you want to sell it? Please contact me directly at hemidude64@aol.com

Thanks ... Greg
© 2024 Moparts Forums