Moparts

Dante's molded plastic headliners

Posted By: BasinStBlue

Dante's molded plastic headliners - 09/30/09 02:01 AM

anyone had any good or bad things to say??
Posted By: plumebody

Re: Dante's molded plastic headliners - 09/30/09 09:23 AM

Ask him, he's a member here and seems to be a honest person.
Posted By: dfsmopars

Re: Dante's molded plastic headliners - 09/30/09 10:01 AM

I put one in a '74 Scamp. No problem.
Posted By: whitemtnelf

Re: Dante's molded plastic headliners - 09/30/09 12:12 PM

How do you find a person on this site?
Posted By: monoptn

Re: Dante's molded plastic headliners - 09/30/09 12:22 PM

On the page where all the forums are listed there is a link to "User List", where you can look up alphabetically by user name. In his case, I'd just call him at the number on his website.

I used one of his molded headliners on my 72 demon. It was a little harder to put in than I thought. I had to trim mine down a tad as it was a fraction of an inch too long to fit. Either that or my car shrunk!

It is a great looking piece, and I am very happy with it. Also, I couldn't say enough good things about Dante. I bought all of my interior parts for my Demon from him and he is very honest, knowledgeable, and his prices are fair.
Posted By: johnedod

Re: Dante's molded plastic headliners - 09/30/09 12:54 PM

Quote:

Also, I couldn't say enough good things about Dante. I bought all of my interior parts for my Demon from him and he is very honest, knowledgeable, and his prices are fair.

X2 on Dante as a great guy. I've bought from him a couple of times and he went out of his way to help with some issues. However I've never tried the headliner you are talking about.
Posted By: cptn60

Re: Dante's molded plastic headliners - 09/30/09 01:20 PM

Hemi Harvester just put one in a 73 Dart Sport sunroof car, didn't complain so it must be good..
Posted By: 440abody

Re: Dante's molded plastic headliners - 09/30/09 10:49 PM

Got one in my Swinger, very nice product! Good guy to deal with .
© 2024 Moparts Forums