Moparts

72 charger rear seat removal

Posted By: ixelerate

72 charger rear seat removal - 07/13/09 12:13 AM

Hi all, well I managed to jam my trunk and need to go through the back seat to unlock it. Unfortunately, I cannot figure out how the clips retain the rear seat. I am not sure whether to push or pull or what...and I cannot seem to find it in the body chassis manuals I have. Thanks!
Posted By: torkrules

Re: 72 charger rear seat removal - 07/13/09 01:34 AM

Quote:

Hi all, well I managed to jam my trunk and need to go through the back seat to unlock it. Unfortunately, I cannot figure out how the clips retain the rear seat. I am not sure whether to push or pull or what...and I cannot seem to find it in the body chassis manuals I have. Thanks!

If its like my old 74 or my 69 Roadrunner you will need to push the seat in along the bottom and lift up. The back part of the seat has tabs the need to be bent straight. Then pull the bottom away form the tabs and lift the seat back up.
Posted By: ixelerate

Re: 72 charger rear seat removal - 07/13/09 02:58 AM

thanks a lot It was a success...I was hoping for a buildsheet too but only found a lighter and some other junk
Posted By: torkrules

Re: 72 charger rear seat removal - 07/13/09 07:58 PM

Quote:

thanks a lot It was a success...I was hoping for a buildsheet too but only found a lighter and some other junk

Glad i could help.
© 2024 Moparts Forums