Moparts

Jims auto parts

Posted By: 71duster414

Jims auto parts - 09/06/22 02:38 PM

I'm trying to contact Jim's auto parts in NH. Phone number doesn't work. Is he still in business?

Thanks
Posted By: cudaboy

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/06/22 04:14 PM

Most say to avoid them like the plague. It may be good that you can’t get through.

Dennis
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/06/22 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by cudaboy
Most say to avoid them like the plague. It may be good that you can’t get through.

Dennis

This , don't waste you time , if it's a repop part others will have it. I haven't heard, or seen, Jim in years , I live not to far from where his store front is/was but I haven't been there in over a decade .
Posted By: stumpy

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/06/22 06:30 PM

Isn't that the home of the wicked witch of the phone. whistling
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/07/22 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by stumpy
Isn't that the home of the wicked witch of the phone. whistling

Correct
Posted By: Matt M

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/07/22 10:15 PM

They don't answer the phone......ever
My first and last order from Jim was

Fuel filter ki and, wing nut for my breather,
$24 came in a tiny box that weighed 5oz.

He doesn't calculate postage until you get the invoice and its mailed.
I was charged $26 postage.

I e-mailed him and sked if they made a mistake.......He said no, I said I was the one that made a mistake.........No thanks Jim.
Posted By: stumpy

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/08/22 01:28 AM

https://www.jacksmopars.com This was the place everbody recommended. I don't know if he is still in business.
Posted By: 340SIX

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/10/22 06:01 AM

The wicked witch of Jim's was out shopping for a new broom.
This is the time of year when the 2023 brooms hit the lots.
She will be flying to work on a brand new broom.
Posted By: Sinitro

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/10/22 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by stumpy
https://www.jacksmopars.com This was the place everbody recommended. I don't know if he is still in business.

Nope...
Long gone, it was a great place they had competitive pricing and good assortment of Mopar stuff..

Just my $0.02... wink
Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/10/22 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by 71duster414
I'm trying to contact Jim's auto parts in NH.

Better Business Bureau link - https://www.bbb.org/us/nh/salem/profile/new-auto-parts/jims-auto-parts-0051-3002676/customer-reviews
Posted By: 1969ronnie

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/11/22 04:43 AM

wave I thought there was a MOPARTS Post going that said Jack's is Good , and Jim's is Bad ! Man , does this bring up some Fights / Disagreements ! drive Members that love Jim's , or NOT ! catfight
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/11/22 05:28 AM

I've used Jim's over the decades with never an issue, again I usually only buy from them things no one else has (used/NOS/etc), or are exclusive repros to Jim Patti only...I could care less about customer coddling, as long as your specific about the parts you want/payment terms, one shouldn't have problems, but dealing with Mopar customers can be quite ....eh, challenging at times....DAMHIK
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/11/22 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by 1969ronnie
wave I thought there was a MOPARTS Post going that said Jack's is Good , and Jim's is Bad ! Man , does this bring up some Fights / Disagreements ! drive Members that love Jim's , or NOT ! catfight

I've always had the opposite results between Jims and Jacks, in person or mail order, I started to avoid Jacks after he gave me the run-a-round/BS on some parts that took MONTHS to resolve
Posted By: 340SIX

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/11/22 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
I've used Jim's over the decades with never an issue, again I usually only buy from them things no one else has (used/NOS/etc), or are exclusive repros to Jim Patti only...I could care less about customer coddling, as long as your specific about the parts you want/payment terms, one shouldn't have problems, but dealing with Mopar customers can be quite ....eh, challenging at times....DAMHIK

Every Order_ Jim's gave me a price for the part and a price to ship. I agreed. He charged more to my card.
And customer service is his wife.
Posted By: 71rm23

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/11/22 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by 71duster414
I'm trying to contact Jim's auto parts in NH. Phone number doesn't work. Is he still in business?

Thanks

Anything specific you're looking for? MANY other reputable vendors out there
Posted By: 469runner

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/11/22 08:16 PM

Jacks Auto Parts in Howell, NJ was owned by Jimmy Kozoil, a brother to Jack Kozoil. Jimmy ran a great business but retired years ago. Jims Auto parts in New Hampshire is a joke. Run away. There are so many good places to do business with.
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/11/22 11:43 PM

Jack Kozoil is a great guy. Dealt with him many times. Jack still sells under Central Jersey Motor parts.
Posted By: Sinitro

Re: Jims auto parts - 09/12/22 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by mopars4ever
Jack Kozoil is a great guy. Dealt with him many times. Jack still sells under Central Jersey Motor parts.

Wow..
Thanx for the update didn't know that, I did check his inventory mostly early Mopar parts.
Previously I did buy some parts and he was very responsive...

Just my $0.02.. wink
© 2024 Moparts Forums