Moparts

CA 332 / Six Pack Reproduction Air filter

Posted By: B5TA

CA 332 / Six Pack Reproduction Air filter - 01/11/22 08:41 PM

Hey Guys , Where to find, and purchase the sixpack air filter ? Thanks ,Kevin
Posted By: Jim_Lusk

Re: CA 332 / Six Pack Reproduction Air filter - 01/11/22 09:38 PM

Don't know if there are any in stock, but they are listed at Year One.

https://www.yearone.com/Catalog/chrysler.b.body/air-.-fuel/air-filters-.-paper/oval
Posted By: 70gtx440dana

Re: CA 332 / Six Pack Reproduction Air filter - 01/11/22 09:47 PM

I have several of the Fram CA332 with black rubber seal and wire mesh. $135 + shipping. PM me if interested.
Posted By: topside

Re: CA 332 / Six Pack Reproduction Air filter - 01/12/22 12:21 AM

I bought one of the orange repros, and have the car's original filter to compare it to.
The repro is a bit taller; I had to trim the raised bumps to get the AG lid on far enough for the wing nuts.
The perforations are slightly different too.
Pretty spendy for "close but not exact"; but I guess outside of NOS, it's as good as we'll get, being decades after the originals.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: CA 332 / Six Pack Reproduction Air filter - 01/12/22 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by topside
I bought one of the orange repros, and have the car's original filter to compare it to.
The repro is a bit taller; I had to trim the raised bumps to get the AG lid on far enough for the wing nuts.
The perforations are slightly different too.
Pretty spendy for "close but not exact"; but I guess outside of NOS, it's as good as we'll get, being decades after the originals.

There's been a few repros over the years, some very close, some not so close to OEM....I got a few from Tommy Chryco up in Canada, extremely close in comparison to some of the OEM/NOS ones I have.... go here https://www.tommythechryco.ca/
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: CA 332 / Six Pack Reproduction Air filter - 01/12/22 11:35 AM

Im not sure who made it .
But about 5 or 6 years ago I got a repop and the thing was falling apart in a matter of months.
The rubber was / did come loose from the screen around the edge . it was like the screen was to tall or the rubber was to thin and when clamped down in the air cleaner it cut it loose. Seems like every time the hood was opened there was more orange rubber pieces laying the engine.

Luckily for me, my car can run a K+N and not be seen. Otherwise I would be looking for a Fram 332V
Posted By: lewtot184

Re: CA 332 / Six Pack Reproduction Air filter - 01/12/22 12:33 PM

i bought a re-pop from Mancini a few yrs ago. usable but not very nice for the money.
Posted By: Tommy The Chryco

Re: CA 332 / Six Pack Reproduction Air filter - 01/12/22 01:18 PM

I have plenty for 120.00 each let me know thanks
© 2024 Moparts Forums