Moparts

Edelbrock EFI

Posted By: TooMany62s

Edelbrock EFI - 04/23/21 04:58 PM

Does anyone here have any experience with these Edelbrock EFI systems?

https://www.edelbrock.com/edelbrock...bb-chrysler-rb-413-426-440-engines-35920.html

Attached picture Edelbrock EFI.jpg
Posted By: Prodart440

Re: Edelbrock EFI - 04/23/21 09:00 PM

I am going to be installing one on a 54 Chevy in a couple of months. Hopefully its straight forward.
Posted By: Stanton

Re: Edelbrock EFI - 04/23/21 09:02 PM

Do a search, there's a member on here who's installed one of those.
Posted By: RalleyA12

Re: Edelbrock EFI - 04/28/21 01:19 AM

It would be nice if someone had a dyno comparison of this manifold to some of the more popular single four barrel manifolds out there. (EFI also)
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: Edelbrock EFI - 04/28/21 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Stanton
Do a search, there's a member on here who's installed one of those.
There's a bunch of responses on EFI's. I believe that's the one people are most happy with. I'll try and find the thread also. I have FiTech myself, with the Fuel Command Center because I couldn't find a tank for my application to sump a pump. I had to send back the first FCC because I had problems with it. Seems like they might be problematic. Mine is mounted underhood right front and maybe too much heat for pump. The second one has been good and I like the system. I wrapped the second one with heat wrap to try in insulate some. The biggest reason I did it was for easy starts after car sat for days and easy cold starts and I have both now. I thought I had a pic of where I mounted FCC but can't find on my computer but it's an '89 Diplomat so nobody will care lol.

Attached picture FiTech.jpg
Posted By: 451Mopar

Re: Edelbrock EFI - 04/30/21 05:00 AM

I have the older version. Same parts except had a older non-learning basic computer/controller and used non-wideband O2 sensor.
I drove it a a few years with the old computer/controller before I started making a bunch of changes to the car.
Before Edelbrock came up with this new version with updated computer/controller, I started a swap to the FAST 2.0 EFI computer/controller.
Because of work and medical issues the car has not gotten finished yet. Hopefully it will be back running this summer.

There are some recent posts on the XT EFI on FBBO (For B-Bodies Only forum.)
© 2024 Moparts Forums