Moparts

Water pump id

Posted By: road

Water pump id - 10/16/20 11:55 PM

What is it?
Attached are two pics of a water pump set up.
The casting number on the housing is 1671895. Above it is the number 4. following that like a tag is a PF. There are also other letters and numbers.
On the impeller piece is the casting PH 154
Thanks

Attached picture IMG_3322.JPG
Attached picture IMG_3323.JPG
Posted By: elmor353

Re: Water pump id - 10/17/20 05:43 AM

Kind of looks like an industrial or truck application.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Water pump id - 10/17/20 05:10 PM

The housing looks like a Chevy but the pump doesn't, it looks like BB Mopars confused
Posted By: John_Kunkel

Re: Water pump id - 10/17/20 05:27 PM

BB WP housings have two holes on each side.
Posted By: GomangoCuda

Re: Water pump id - 10/17/20 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
The housing looks like a Chevy but the pump doesn't, it looks like BB Mopars confused

Pump is not bb mopar. Too many bolt holes.
Posted By: moparx

Re: Water pump id - 10/17/20 06:22 PM

i have pics somewhere, [but maybe not on this 'puter] but i just looked on the shelf to confirm my memory.
i believe that housing could be a 392 hemi. they have the single hole inlets to the heads, and the single large upright [not the heater hose barb] barb is a bypass to the intake manifold.
what size diameter is the water pump housing ? the hemi pump diameter is larger than a big block pump, which is roughly 5" [ish].
a front side pic of the housing, along with some measurements [like bolt hole center to center, etc.] will confirm my suspicions.
beer

edit : the casting numbers on the housing do not match anything i have on the early hemi, however. this still doesn't mean that housing is not for an early hemi. measurements will help.

another thing. the early hemi also has 4 attaching bolts for the water pump like the big block, so now i just don't know what to think.......... shruggy
Posted By: iapco103

Re: Water pump id - 10/17/20 07:41 PM

Appears to `69-`73 Dodge M300 motor home with big block engine , w/p p/n 3420225 with 5/8" pilot. Paul
© 2024 Moparts Forums