Moparts

Autobody Tools

Posted By: 6PakBee

Autobody Tools - 09/25/20 01:38 AM

I have a body hammer and a couple dollies I bought when I was a kid. Sill use them and the hammer is a dream to use. I THINK it's a Martin. I bought one of the NAPA hammer/dolly sets to round out what I have and what a POS. So....if price wasn't a factor, what brand would you body men recommend? Thanks.
Posted By: Neil

Re: Autobody Tools - 09/25/20 04:28 AM

I bought my Martin Tools from Eastwood.
Posted By: 4406bbl

Re: Autobody Tools - 09/25/20 04:58 AM

Martin, summit has them. Polish your faces up real smooth with 180 then 320 on a da.
Posted By: Mr T2U

Re: Autobody Tools - 09/25/20 11:09 AM

i still have and use daily my snap on hammers i bought 35 years ago.
i use my curved cross peen hammer the most. the straight cross peen i use a lot also. the long and short pick hammers i use but not as often as the others. they still have the original handles on them from when i bought them.
this is my most often used body hammer. snap on cross peen hammer
the body hammers they sell today look exactly like the ones i bought 35 years ago.

this snap on hammer set listed on ebay wouldn't be a bad buy for a beginning body man. they will last a lifetime.

snap on hammer set E bay
Posted By: 6PakBee

Re: Autobody Tools - 09/25/20 01:34 PM

Thanks guys, I knew that there would be some good replies. up
Posted By: mattsmopars

Re: Autobody Tools - 09/25/20 02:16 PM

I also have several snap on body hammers that I use daily. Have been using them for about 20 years and they have done great.
Matt
Posted By: 5carguy

Re: Autobody Tools - 09/25/20 08:31 PM

I have a Snap On hammer that I have had for many years.Most comfortable handle of all. twocents
© 2024 Moparts Forums