Moparts

Running aviation fuel

Posted By: 420SIX

Running aviation fuel - 05/14/19 02:42 AM

They say best winter storage fuel for lawn equipment and any small engines is aviation fuel. No ethanol and contains lead, @ 107 octane.

Picked up 15 gal today @ $5.29/gal. Thinking of giving my Mopars a good dose, as most of them don't get driven all that much... should be good right ? Guy at the airport said he has bunches of car guys buying from him. Says should last 8-10 years or more in the tank. Should help solve the dry fuel bowl issuue I have been fighting with the sh.t pump gas out there.

Also told it burns hot and dry and said some put an additve with it to be more better ??
Posted By: 62maxwgn

Re: Running aviation fuel - 05/14/19 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by 420SIX
They say best winter storage fuel for lawn equipment and any small engines is aviation fuel. No ethanol and contains lead, @ 107 octane.

Picked up 15 gal today @ $5.29/gal. Thinking of giving my Mopars a good dose, as most of them don't get driven all that much... should be good right ? Guy at the airport said he has bunches of car guys buying from him. Says should last 8-10 years or more in the tank. Should help solve the dry fuel bowl issuue I have been fighting with the sh.t pump gas out there.

Also told it burns hot and dry and said some put an additve with it to be more better ??

Evidently you missed this !

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthread...s-use-in-car-any-issues.html#Post2651399
© 2024 Moparts Forums