Moparts

64 Plymouth doors and vent windows ?

Posted By: 383man

64 Plymouth doors and vent windows ? - 01/03/19 06:55 AM

Just curious if some know what a good asking price is for 64 Plymouth Fury 2 door doors and vent windows are worth. My brother wants to sell his original doors and vent windows units. I have looked around but just cant seem to find what is a good fair asking price on used ones. Curious if some on here have sold any doors and vent window units and what they sold for. Thanks , Ron
Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Re: 64 Plymouth doors and vent windows ? - 01/03/19 07:19 AM

I bought a very clean set of dessert dry 64'-65' post doors and vent mechanisms for $450 a few years back.
They can claim up to $400 per door alone for post sedan versions. The hardtop non post doors would be a little less I suspect.
Posted By: skicker

Re: 64 Plymouth doors and vent windows ? - 01/03/19 02:42 PM

Lee is correct near as I can tell.
I bought a pretty nice set of loaded 65 Belvedere II hard top doors 2 years ago at Carlisle for 75.00 a pair...no inner door panels or handles...rough glass and pitted up window frames...
Ron if they are a pair of hardtop doors how clean are the vent window frames? I am looking for better ones than I currently have.
I would be interested...I need something with very little to no pitting inside and out...
Posted By: 383man

Re: 64 Plymouth doors and vent windows ? - 01/04/19 08:57 AM

Thanks for the replies. Skicker I will have to ask my brother how nice they are as its been years since I saw them in the car and I don't remember what shape they are in. He took them doors off some years ago and has been storing them in his garage. I will ask him tomorrow. Ron
© 2024 Moparts Forums