Moparts

Experiences with NC Shops

Posted By: 70charger512

Experiences with NC Shops - 11/21/18 02:13 AM

I am doing 90% of the work on my car, save the engine building. The only parts I'm not doing is the transmission installation (I don't have the proper stuff). I'm also having a custom exhaust built, since the h-pipe on any factory style exhaust would hit or be too close to the transmission. Has anyone had ANY experience with the following shops:
Hollis Page Engines
Mark Dudley Performance
Elston Exhaust
Posted By: 469runner

Re: Experiences with NC Shops - 11/21/18 04:01 AM

I purchased a car that the 383 engine had been rebuilt by HP Engines. Basically a stock rebuild with just a little better cam and intake. No problems with it and runs well.
Posted By: 70charger512

Re: Experiences with NC Shops - 11/21/18 04:22 AM

[s][/s]
Originally Posted By 469runner
I purchased a car that the 383 engine had been rebuilt by HP Engines. Basically a stock rebuild with just a little better cam and intake. No problems with it and runs well.

Thank you, and that's good to hear. FYI to anyone that reads this thread, i just want to hear your experiences and whether or not these people are good at what they do. Even if you had a stock 318 rebuilt, or had rims installed by Mark Dudley (lol), Im just trying to know how good these guys are.
Posted By: LaRoy Engines

Re: Experiences with NC Shops - 11/21/18 03:40 PM

I've seen Hollis Page work at a dyno contest, I like it, and have recommended him to others a few times.
Posted By: meathead66

Re: Experiences with NC Shops - 11/26/18 04:49 AM

Bought an engine from HP couple years ago, It was the engine built for the dyno contest previously mentioned. Quality build for sure. However communication after the sale left something to be desired. Perhaps I expected too much.
© 2024 Moparts Forums