Moparts

AMD metal

Posted By: IRON MAN

AMD metal - 07/04/18 02:35 PM

Has anybody had there AMD metal installed by AMD themselves?
Posted By: Stanton

Re: AMD metal - 07/04/18 02:41 PM

If they weren't so damned far away I'd do it in a heartbeat !!
Posted By: MOPARMIKE69

Re: AMD metal - 07/04/18 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By IRON MAN

I had the "Comeback Cuda" convertible completely rebuilt with AMD metal installed by AMD Installations in Georgia. Go to www.moparconnectionmagazine.com there is a step by step article about them and the process and the results. Look under projects.

I will say it was best experience I have ever had with any shop in my life. The pre- estimate was right on the final cost. Once they started on the car it was only six weeks and the car was done. They provided pics of their work every week. Craig and his staff are awesome!
Posted By: BDW

Re: AMD metal - 07/04/18 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By MOPARMIKE69
Originally Posted By IRON MAN

I had the "Comeback Cuda" convertible completely rebuilt with AMD metal installed by AMD Installations in Georgia. Go to www.moparconnectionmagazine.com there is a step by step article about them and the process and the results. Look under projects.

I will say it was best experience I have ever had with any shop in my life. The pre- estimate was right on the final cost. Once they started on the car it was only six weeks and the car was done. They provided pics of their work every week. Craig and his staff are awesome!

Care to share the cost, parts & labor?
Posted By: IRON MAN

Re: AMD metal - 07/05/18 12:29 PM

what was the way you got the car to them I am linking of having AMD do work on my roadrunner since the auto body guy is telling me he has slip it in when he has time.
Posted By: MOPARMIKE69

Re: AMD metal - 07/05/18 02:20 PM

That's one of the best things about AMD Installations. You can go to their web site and it has the parts cost and the cost to install. There isn't any hour rate. You can know up front what it will cost.

The cost may change if you need say trunk extensions and didn't figure that until they got into the car and had to have them. Otherwise it will not change.
© 2024 Moparts Forums