Moparts

ECI "Engineered Components" Drum to Disc conversion kit

Posted By: 1970Moparmann

ECI "Engineered Components" Drum to Disc conversion kit - 03/03/09 04:13 PM

Does anyone have any feedback on these kits? For the price, it seems very tempting. Looking for a "kit" as such to do a conversion from power drums to disc.

Thanks for the input!
Posted By: pushbutton

Re: ECI "Engineered Components" Drum to Disc conversion kit - 03/03/09 04:33 PM

Quote:

Does anyone have any feedback on these kits? For the price, it seems very tempting. Looking for a "kit" as such to do a conversion from power drums to disc.

Thanks for the input!

I've asked about them before,and got no reponse. The price sure sounds good. Surely somebody has used this kit,they keep running the add.

Re: ECI "Engineered Components" Drum to Disc conversion kit - 03/03/09 10:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for the input!

I've asked about them before,and got no reponse. The price sure sounds good. Surely somebody has used this kit,they keep running the add.

Someone should have some feedback??

Re: ECI "Engineered Components" Drum to Disc conversion kit - 03/05/09 03:25 PM

Bump...
Posted By: topside

Re: ECI "Engineered Components" Drum to Disc conversion kit - 03/05/09 03:39 PM

Bought & used one of their kits for my '63. Nice product, no problems, hubs look so nice I left the center caps off my ft mag wheels (Maxie clone kina vibe).
Posted By: jake4cars

Re: ECI "Engineered Components" Drum to Disc conversion kit - 03/05/09 05:18 PM

I have known Ralph for years, he started out in street rods, he always had a great reputation, I wouldn't be afraid to use his stuff.

Re: ECI "Engineered Components" Drum to Disc conversion kit - 03/06/09 04:27 AM

Thanks for the info guys!
© 2024 Moparts Forums