Moparts

Need a set of LCA pins

Posted By: mickm

Need a set of LCA pins - 12/24/17 12:10 AM

I have my LCA's apart, and while the pins are not bad, they aren't great either. They have been man handled before when someone was trying to get them out to change the seal.

I'm putting the Firm Feel braces on, and then will powder coat them, so I do need to keep these LCA's. Are new pins available, or does someone have a set of pins in good condition they would want to sell?
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: Need a set of LCA pins - 12/24/17 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By mickm
I have my LCA's apart, and while the pins are not bad, they aren't great either. They have been man handled before when someone was trying to get them out to change the seal.

I'm putting the Firm Feel braces on, and then will powder coat them, so I do need to keep these LCA's. Are new pins available, or does someone have a set of pins in good condition they would want to sell?

Firm Feel has the greasable pins. I have a pair of greasable pins but they are A body. Not sure they are the same as B body

As you can see they have bushings, grease zerks, washers and resistance fit nuts. These have never been on a car.

Attached picture LCA Pins.jpg
Posted By: Jeremiah

Re: Need a set of LCA pins - 12/25/17 12:37 AM

IMO the greasable pins are one of the greatest mopar muscle inventions of all time. Squeaky poly or garbage stock stuff used to be the only choice. They also make delrin bushing that will fit the same pin but I'm not tough enough for that lol.
Posted By: 68jim

Re: Need a set of LCA pins - 12/26/17 03:49 PM

I went the greasable pin route with the poly bushings on my 68 Road Runner - works great.
© 2024 Moparts Forums