Moparts

Where to find P/S brackets?

Posted By: D149

Where to find P/S brackets? - 09/03/15 09:04 PM

I want to replace the TRW P/S pump on my '68 Valiant (273) with a Saginaw pump that I have. Does anyone reproduce the correct brackets for mounting the Saginaw pump on the cast iron water pump of the early small blocks? I haven't been able to find any.

Thanks
Dave beer
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Where to find P/S brackets? - 09/04/15 02:56 AM

Originally Posted By D149
I want to replace the TRW P/S pump on my '68 Valiant (273) with a Saginaw pump that I have. Does anyone reproduce the correct brackets for mounting the Saginaw pump on the cast iron water pump of the early small blocks? I haven't been able to find any.

Thanks
Dave beer

How does a company reproduce a part that didn't exist ?
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Where to find P/S brackets? - 09/04/15 03:20 AM

The only place I have found repro PS brackets was Classic Industries. twocents
Posted By: ahy

Re: Where to find P/S brackets? - 09/04/15 03:48 AM

I have gotten re-pop PS brackets (and pulleys) from Bouchillon. Worth checking their website and call if needed.
Posted By: D149

Re: Where to find P/S brackets? - 09/04/15 04:22 AM

Originally Posted By JohnRR

Thanks
Dave beer

My Dad's '69 Barracuda 340 (with A/C) has a saginaw pump on it. Pretty sure it's original.
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Where to find P/S brackets? - 09/04/15 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By JohnRR

Thanks
Dave beer

My Dad's '69 Barracuda 340 (with A/C) has a saginaw pump on it. Pretty sure it's original.

If that is the case then check Bouchillon
© 2024 Moparts Forums