Moparts

KKS radiator?

Posted By: astjp2

KKS radiator? - 12/16/14 10:39 PM

Has anyone heard of a KKS motorsports aluminum radiator? They seem like a steal at $203 and free shipping for a 3 core big block radiator. Tim

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KKS-3-ROWS-Alumi...74b&vxp=mtr
Posted By: TJP

Re: KKS radiator? - 12/17/14 04:15 AM

No experience with KKS, For CHEAP radiators CHAMPION has a good rep.
Posted By: astjp2

Re: KKS radiator? - 12/17/14 07:49 AM

No disagreement there, I have a vehicle with a champinion, but I was wondering if they used expoxy or were all welded? Looks like it in the photos. Tim
Posted By: Trevor3321

Re: KKS radiator? - 03/08/15 03:27 PM

same question,saw KKS radiator on ebay,plan to buy one.
Posted By: Steve Bryant

Re: KKS radiator? - 03/08/15 03:34 PM

WOW, that is a good deal. I hope someone replies with some info. If I were in the market for a radiator, I think I would try it out.
Posted By: Trevor3321

Re: KKS radiator? - 03/13/15 04:14 AM

just installed the radiator,looks good and fit perfect,thinking it is high quality.cost performance well!
Posted By: 71birdJ68

Re: KKS radiator? - 03/13/15 04:51 AM

Usually you get what you pay for.
Posted By: Silver70

Re: KKS radiator? - 03/13/15 07:07 AM

I bought one that that looks like a champion for under 150 shipped. Lots of good deals pop up if you look around on ebay.
Posted By: Kent r

Re: KKS radiator? - 08/19/15 09:26 PM

I am looking at the same radiator for a 68 RR 383 big block but would have t9o run a different top hose mine has inlet on driver side. what was your install in and what hose did you run ? what fan and shroud are you using. My car came with no rad shroud or fan. Thanks for your help in advance
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: KKS radiator? - 08/20/15 06:41 PM

I always try to stay away from sellers that keep their feedback items "private".
Posted By: John Brown

Re: KKS radiator? - 08/21/15 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By mopars4ever
I always try to stay away from sellers that keep their feedback items "private".

How do they do that? You can't sell on epay if you have private feedback.
Posted By: Hooligan

Re: KKS radiator? - 08/21/15 12:58 AM

I bought a 26'' KKS about 2 months ago, but I haven't used it yet. Although I did test fit it and it's perfect in that sense. I will also say that the quality looks great! I compared the Champion and the KKS online. The are priced about the same, but I choose the KKS because the tanks are made to look semi-similar like a brass tank, instead of welded sheets of aluminum. If it looked like a piece of junk, then I would have returned it. Wish I could give you a complete review, but that's all I know at the time.
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: KKS radiator? - 08/21/15 01:28 AM

Quote:
check the KKS sellers feedback and you will see that he keeps private what he sells on most if his items
Posted By: John Brown

Re: KKS radiator? - 08/21/15 03:32 AM

Originally Posted By mopars4ever
Quote:
check the KKS sellers feedback and you will see that he keeps private what he sells on most if his items

I see. Seller says parts are in San Fran but sellers home location is China. Never expected that one. Different rules for ebay in different countries I assume.
© 2024 Moparts Forums