Moparts

Mopar Stage VI Heads & 440 Blower Setup Question

Posted By: kryogenic

Mopar Stage VI Heads & 440 Blower Setup Question - 05/14/14 11:07 PM

Hello Moparts,

I have a question for some folks who have run a 440 + Stage VI Heads + Blower.

I have had a set of Stage VI heads for a long time. I have been forced to use the Mopar Performance Stage VI intake with valley cover if I didn't want to use spacer plates. Is there a blower intake made for this kind of set up where you don't have to use spacer plates?

I haven't been able to find any information on the internet, so any input would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Mopar Stage VI Heads & 440 Blower Setup Question - 05/15/14 03:16 AM

Quote:

Hello Moparts,

set up where you don't have to use spacer plates?

I haven't been able to find any information on the internet, so any input would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Probally not, I have not heard of one on here Sorry
Posted By: 6bblFLASH

Re: Mopar Stage VI Heads & 440 Blower Setup Question - 05/16/14 06:40 PM

I have Stage-6`s on mine,but they are the ones that don`t require spacers......

Part # 4532798

Attached picture 8146432-stage6mockup(800x600)(800x600).jpg
Posted By: Dean_Kuzluzski

Re: Mopar Stage VI Heads & 440 Blower Setup Question - 05/16/14 10:26 PM

Got a set of the "ported" Stage VI'ers a couple of years ago. In ALL of the threads, ads and sales related stuff I've searched on........throughout the internet.....there hasn't been one word mentioned about a blower specific manifold created for an RB-to-Stage VI manifold. Same with the Mopar Performance Sales Catalogs. Sorry.
Posted By: kryogenic

Re: Mopar Stage VI Heads & 440 Blower Setup Question - 07/18/14 05:27 PM

Wow, that is unbelievable... In the whole world i'm the only one trying to do this??? Well guess its custom intake time Thanks for everyone's answers.
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Mopar Stage VI Heads & 440 Blower Setup Question - 07/18/14 06:41 PM

Quote:

Wow, that is unbelievable... In the whole world i'm the only one trying to do this??? Well guess its custom intake time Thanks for everyone's answers.

I'm sure there are people using stage 6's and superchargers , but no company appears to have made a stage 6 specific manifold because it is probably a very small market.
Posted By: dogdays

Re: Mopar Stage VI Heads & 440 Blower Setup Question - 07/18/14 06:44 PM

There are probably way fewer than 50 in the whole world, and no one but no one is going to tool up for a chance to sell 50 or fewer intake manifolds.

And if there was someone that stupid, there'd be Moparts members complaining here about the price because "you can just use a set of spacers for a lot less".

If you want an intake for your application you can pay Hogan and he'll probably build you one.

R.
Posted By: AndyF

Re: Mopar Stage VI Heads & 440 Blower Setup Question - 07/18/14 08:58 PM

There are very few choices for Stage VI heads on the RB block. No tunnel ram, no six pack, no blower intake, etc. It is a combo that just isn't very popular.

Stage VI heads on a B block makes a lot more sense. Then you can use any RB intake so you have tons of choices.
Posted By: Mr.Yuck

Re: Mopar Stage VI Heads & 440 Blower Setup Question - 07/19/14 04:19 AM

Quote:

There are very few choices for Stage VI heads on the RB block. No tunnel ram, no six pack, no blower intake, etc. It is a combo that just isn't very popular.

Stage VI heads on a B block makes a lot more sense. Then you can use any RB intake so you have tons of choices.

I have factory 6-pack on my Stage VI heads. Any RB intake will fit with the spacers.
© 2024 Moparts Forums