Moparts

body numbers location A12

Posted By: black hp2

body numbers location A12 - 03/08/14 07:46 PM

Hello I am looking for information about the location of body numbers I am looking a an A12 Bee for sale it has no body number on the rad support because its been changed and it does not have a number on the drivers side trunk seal area its just not there it has the fender tags and the dash serial numbers with the original rivets is there a place on the fire wall that has ant numbers I know the E bodys have a body number on the firewall does anyone know if where else I can look for a body number I dont want to buy a rebodied car thanks for any info you guys can help me with.
Posted By: AZ_A12_BEE

Re: body numbers location A12 - 03/08/14 07:57 PM

Quote:

Hello I am looking for information about the location of body numbers I am looking a an A12 Bee for sale it has no body number on the rad support because its been changed and it does not have a number on the drivers side trunk seal area its just not there it has the fender tags and the dash serial numbers with the original rivets is there a place on the fire wall that has ant numbers I know the E bodys have a body number on the firewall does anyone know if where else I can look for a body number I dont want to buy a rebodied car thanks for any info you guys can help me with.

Unless you want a car that will always suspect, then pass. No numbers anywhere means it's should be bargain basement price. Do you have a pic of the gas filler neck hole when you pull the license plate down?
Posted By: black hp2

Re: body numbers location A12 - 03/08/14 08:48 PM

I do not have a picture but the guy did point out and show me that its oval shaped do you know of a serial number on the firewall I know they stamped the ebodys found the firewall number on my 70 RT challenger

Re: body numbers location A12 - 03/08/14 09:00 PM

Quote:

I do not have a picture but the guy did point out and show me that its oval shaped do you know of a serial number on the firewall I know they stamped the ebodys found the firewall number on my 70 RT challenger

No other numbers, car is screwed till a crook adds some stamps
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: body numbers location A12 - 03/09/14 04:51 PM

Quote:

No , the only 2 parts that the car has to say it is an A12 BOLT ON , if there are no numbers in the body and you are buying the car as an INVESTMENT ... WALK AWAY and KEEP LOOKING ...

Re: body numbers location A12 - 03/09/14 04:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

No , the only 2 parts that the car has to say it is an A!@ BOLT ON , if there are no numbers in the body and you are buying the car as an INVESTMENT ... WALK AWAY and KEEP LOOKING ...

© 2024 Moparts Forums