Moparts

"mopar REAL" procomp distributor?

Posted By: Anonymous

"mopar REAL" procomp distributor? - 12/02/08 12:32 AM

has anyone seen or is using this setup?170 bucks,free shipping.you get distributor,coil & wires.there is an example on ebay-#140284917352.I have a high RPM miss with my summit electronic system.I had no problems with my original point distributor system.[1968 440 motor]
Posted By: 340dart4spd

Re: "mopar REAL" procomp distributor? - 12/02/08 12:39 AM

Quote:

has anyone seen or is using this setup?170 bucks,free shipping.you get distributor,coil & wires.there is an example on ebay-#140284917352.I have a high RPM miss with my summit electronic system.I had no problems with my original point distributor system.[1968 440 motor]

I am thinking of going this route..

For more mild street applications, we also have our Ready to Run Street distributor. These feature a simple 2 wire hookup, and no external ignition box is required. A completely maintenance free magnetic pickup accurately triggers the ignition system. The increased output of the internal ignition system included in these far outperforms a stock ignition and will help to smooth out the engines idle, make starting easier, and provide a stable spark, even at higher engine RPM's. These also feature a performance advance curve setup at the factory, and a vacuum advance is included to help with fuel economy. Just like the PRO BILLET versions, these use "Spark Plug" style locking terminals on the cap to ensure a positive connection. Color of the cap may vary depending on stock. An excellent choice for street use.

This distributor can also be used with a "female" (factory type) cap, see our part number 117-1011 below.

Part No: 117-1002 - Street Distributor - "RB" - Ready to Run - NEW - Price: $74.95

Attached picture 4851634-1171002dist.jpg
Posted By: terzmo

Re: "mopar REAL" procomp distributor? - 12/02/08 12:57 AM

I bought 4 sets from pro comp..2 small and 2 big block sets and they are worth every penny
Posted By: wildfish72

Re: "mopar REAL" procomp distributor? - 12/02/08 01:21 AM

same here , ive got the hole setup , works great , its pretty much a msd with a better dollar price
Posted By: coro500net

Re: "mopar REAL" procomp distributor? - 12/02/08 01:29 AM

I have the ready to run in my RB,so far works
great.
Posted By: BergmanAutoCraft

Re: "mopar REAL" procomp distributor? - 12/02/08 02:27 AM

I've got the digital E curve on my small block. Worth every penny and then some. Best ignition $$$ I have ever spent.
© 2024 Moparts Forums