Moparts

AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY HEMI

Posted By: jaque

AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY HEMI - 04/05/13 07:29 AM

HELLO I HAVE A 426 CRATE MOTOR ALMOST READY TO START FOR FIRST TIME AND IAM IN NEED OF A AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY FOR A FOUR BARRELL DEMON CARB, HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING BASEPLATE AND LID? CHROME WOULD BE AWESOME AS I CAN ONLY FING ORANGE POWDER COATED ANY IDEAS OR PRODUCTS IM OVER LOOKING?
REGARDS
WOLF
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY HEMI - 04/05/13 08:55 PM

Quote:

HELLO I HAVE A 426 CRATE MOTOR ALMOST READY TO START FOR FIRST TIME AND IAM IN NEED OF A AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY FOR A FOUR BARRELL DEMON CARB, HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING BASEPLATE AND LID? CHROME WOULD BE AWESOME AS I CAN ONLY FING ORANGE POWDER COATED ANY IDEAS OR PRODUCTS IM OVER LOOKING?
REGARDS
WOLF

Oval type air cleaner or round ?

One thing you are overlooking is your caps lock button appears to be dEfEcTiVe ...
Posted By: HEMIDOG 70

Re: AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY HEMI - 04/05/13 11:29 PM

If you are looking for an oval air cleaner try a single 4bbl 440 base and lid from Mike at BE&A restoration. You may need an adapter ring on the carb opening to fit your holley sized air horn.
Posted By: jaque

Re: AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY HEMI - 04/07/13 07:49 AM

DUDE I KN0W HIM GONNA GIVE HIM A CALL,, THANKS..
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY HEMI - 04/07/13 03:07 PM

Quote:

DUDE I KN0W HIM GONNA GIVE HIM A CALL,, THANKS..

Attached picture 7657722-Dude.jpg
Posted By: HEMIDOG 70

Re: AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY HEMI - 04/07/13 08:37 PM

Attached picture 7658129-Soicoly.jpg
Posted By: PAINT IT BLACK

Re: AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY HEMI - 04/19/13 10:10 AM

Try my base. It is a cut to fit - one szie fits all type base. I've equipped many single 4bbl Hemis.

Price is $175 + ship and accessories. Machined aluminum bridge is $75 and is used to hold assembly down. The lid studs thread directly into my base in the front and rear- there are provisions for 4bbl AND 6bbl lids... your choice (there's a chrome 6 pack lid out there for sale). The nuts glassed in to the left and right of the opening is where you will mount the bridge and that helps it clear if you need to drop the base quite a bit as it doesn't interfere with a choke horn. PM me, they are in stock and I have everything else to complete the assembly (except the 6 pack lid studs for the moment - you can always simply use threaded rod cut to size to save a few bucks).

Attached picture 7673804-AirGrabberbase.JPG
Posted By: PAINT IT BLACK

Re: AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY HEMI - 04/19/13 10:13 AM

Here's the bridge.

Attached picture 7673805-DSC_0008.JPG
© 2024 Moparts Forums