Moparts

blue star performance Lasalle IL

Posted By: komninon

blue star performance Lasalle IL - 12/18/12 05:28 AM

i am looking for info and reviews for Blue star performance restoration in Lasalle il.
has anyone used the before?
Posted By: SixPackRT

Re: blue star performance Lasalle IL - 12/18/12 06:06 AM

I have, They are a class act and are honest. They do great work and are very knowledgeable about Mopars. I would recommend them. PM me for any specific questions or concerns you may have.
They did paint and bodywork only for me, but are more than capable to complete any stage of a restoration.

Scott

Attached picture 7508153-DSC01953-3.jpg
Posted By: 69440

Re: blue star performance Lasalle IL - 12/18/12 10:34 AM

Though I've never had them do any resto work for me, (cause I live on the west coast) if I were closer, I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to contract them. My business dealings with them have always been on a professional level. These guys at Bluestar performance know their stuff. You'ld not be doing yourself any favors by passing them by.
Posted By: MLR426

Re: blue star performance Lasalle IL - 12/18/12 02:19 PM

Without any doubt on my part a class act and I wouldn't hesitate to have any work done by they.
Mike and Mark are good people and do a great job.
You will be able to sleep at night knowing you will get a quality job and at decent pricing. No hiden cost here everything will be up front during the process.

MLR426
Posted By: DaveKanofsky

Re: blue star performance Lasalle IL - 12/18/12 02:59 PM

Quote:

I have, They are a class act and are honest. They do great work and are very knowledgeable about Mopars. I would recommend them. PM me for any specific questions or concerns you may have.
They did paint and bodywork only for me, but are more than capable to complete any stage of a restoration.

Scott

I haven't used them, but I have seen this '70 R/T and the Sublime SuperBird they did and they are GORGEOUS!
Posted By: Dan Brewer

Re: blue star performance Lasalle IL - 12/18/12 03:38 PM

Mike and Mark are both great guys and do outstanding work. Just take the time to look at several cars they have done.
Posted By: Joesixpack

Re: blue star performance Lasalle IL - 12/18/12 03:45 PM

First Class operation...have known them since they had an old blue dodge truck and used to sell parts at mopar swap meets...been to the shops...seen the care&detail in which they operate.amazing to say the least.They treat every job the same,they have the know how to ensure quality award winning work.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: blue star performance Lasalle IL - 12/18/12 04:16 PM

I've worked with Mike and Mark for years buying and selling parts and transporting customer cars, and have judged several of thier resto's at major shows. I wouldn't hestitate to use them at all!
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: blue star performance Lasalle IL - 12/18/12 05:46 PM

First Class company
Posted By: swapman

Re: blue star performance Lasalle IL - 12/18/12 08:15 PM

Quote:

I've worked with Mike and Mark for years buying and selling parts and transporting customer cars, and have judged several of thier resto's at major shows. I wouldn't hestitate to use them at all!

RHINOTRUCK is so right on this one. Great people and great work. No Fear here.
Posted By: MLR426

Re: blue star performance Lasalle IL - 12/18/12 11:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

RHINOTRUCK is so right on this one. Great people and great work. No Fear here.

Rhino Truck is right on this one ??? You grinding an axe ?? no need to respond.
Blue Star is a good shop.

MLR426
Posted By: Devil

Re: blue star performance Lasalle IL - 12/19/12 04:58 AM

Yup, known them both for years. Great guys. I'd have no worry working with them.

Ryan
Posted By: komninon

Re: blue star performance Lasalle IL - 12/19/12 05:32 AM

thank you.
that is what i wanted to hear. i have to wait and save some cash first. i want to do paint and body only , not a full restoration on my car.
© 2024 Moparts Forums