Moparts

70/74 CUDA RIMBLOW STEERING WHEEL MOPAR NEW?

Posted By: R_Blaha

70/74 CUDA RIMBLOW STEERING WHEEL MOPAR NEW? - 09/12/12 04:51 PM

has anybody seen these steering wheels? it says the horn switch is non functional, so can you use the horn like the tuff wheel with a rimblow center caps? here is a link http://www.ebay.com/itm/70-74-CUDA-RIMBL...9db&vxp=mtr
Posted By: 79machocharger

Re: 70/74 CUDA RIMBLOW STEERING WHEEL MOPAR NEW? - 09/12/12 07:04 PM

I like it, I need one of those for my cuda. It looks really correct. I'm wondering why in the pics it shows the wire that goes to the horn on the grip if it does not work?
Posted By: roadrunninMark

Re: 70/74 CUDA RIMBLOW STEERING WHEEL MOPAR NEW? - 09/12/12 07:09 PM

Why would you go to that much trouble for a repro. and not have the horn switch work? I think that just ruins the chance of it being a hit. Unless you can install a functioning horn switch...
Posted By: R_Blaha

Re: 70/74 CUDA RIMBLOW STEERING WHEEL MOPAR NEW? - 09/12/12 07:18 PM

that is what I'm trying to figure out, what good would the wheel be if there is no horn. I'm wondering if a tuff wheel horn adaptor would work with a rim blow center for a horn cap? I don't care for the whole rimblow switch and heard back in the day they would short out and keep honking the horn. I like the looks of the wheel but would like it if the horn was in the center of it.
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: 70/74 CUDA RIMBLOW STEERING WHEEL MOPAR NEW? - 09/12/12 07:50 PM

It does look promising in the ebay pics but there's been posts on these before. The reviews I saw were not very positive.
© 2024 Moparts Forums