Moparts

Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!!

Posted By: Big Bad Bee

Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/22/12 05:45 AM

About a year ago, there was a post about how to mend an ABS plastic grill. My neighbor Scott Smith provided a solution and remembering best I could, I replicated the process yesterday on my 1970 Superbee grill, which had complete cracks all along the bottom row of vertical ribs. So what follows is a step by step description of what I did.

This is an example of what I started out with. 3/4 of the ribs on the lower side of the grill cracked in half.

First I washed them with water and dish washing liquid, then sanded the paint off broken areas to insure a good bond. Definitely the slowest, most tedious part of the project.

Next, grabbing a stick of 2.5" diameter ABS plumbing pipe I bought at the Home Depot and my leatherman tool, I spent about 45 minutes scraping off shavings. I did some like little wood chips and others very fine shreads by running the blade edge perpendicular to the surface of the pipe.

The fine shreads worked really great, the worked chips ok, but they took longer to melt. I poured a couple tablespoons of acetone into a glass jar and began mixing in the ABS shavings with a piece of all-thread. The shavings melt super fast.

I made it a about the runny consistancy of salad dressing.

Note two things here. I took some clothes pins and took the spring out, turned the wood sides backwards and inside out, put the spring back on. Now I had little wooden needle nose clamps. I shaved some down to fit in slots that were tight, sometimes cutting one tip shorter than the other. Then starting on one end and working my way across, I applied the goo to 3 or 4 breaks and then applied a clamp. I applied the goo with a Starbucks coffee lid stopper. they are made of soft rubberized plastic and the acetone doesn't melt them. They have a nice flat paddle end on them to hold and a broad tip, unlike a toothpick.

Toward the end, it got a little tricky but working quickly, I got all the joints glued and placed the last two clamps. I used 6 in all.

The ABS goo skins pretty fast and I had to add a little acetone and stir it up about 2/3 of the way through the process on each grill. Once I got the whole thing glued and clamped, I went over each spot building up the surrounding area of each break.

I finished both grills and let them set over night.

The results...

Lest you think I am a crazy man (you may be right. I may be crazy...), I did test it out on a grill piece before I attempted the whole deal. The acetone takes a few days to cure really hard and it's very strong.

Next I will file away the blobs with a fine, flat rattail file, sand and spray with SEM black.

Thanks for your suggestion on this, Scott! It works great.
Posted By: MoparMarq

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/22/12 06:09 AM

Not only nice work, but you even had time to share pictures with the rest of us. I, for one,
very much appreciate it.
Posted By: Dans 68

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/22/12 06:32 AM

Agreed! Thanks for taking the time to share.

Dan
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/22/12 07:11 AM

I'm glad it worked out for you Lindy, if you need any pointers getting the final finishing results you are after feel free to stop by and I'll try to help you out.
Posted By: twinscrew698

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/22/12 11:15 AM

Thanks for posting and sharing your tips!
I am sure some of us would either keep this as a future reference or be using it now!
Thanks for taking the time to post the pics also!
Posted By: dan9

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/22/12 04:27 PM

I envy and appreciate people who can figure this stuff out!
Posted By: dogdays

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/22/12 04:41 PM

Congratulations, it worked for you. Probably as strong as original.
This was the subject of an article in Mopar Muscle a few years back, thanks for the reminder.

Do you think you could manufacture small parts with, say, a plaster of paris mold and possibly adding a bit more solvent to your goo? I'm curious.

R.
Posted By: wunderless

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/22/12 05:32 PM

Awesome stuff!

I plan on pulling out my cuda grille this winter and doing it. I suppose this technique would work for that.

Thank you!

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/22/12 06:06 PM

Thank you guys for the kind words.

Quote:

I'm glad it worked out for you Lindy, if you need any pointers getting the final finishing results you are after feel free to stop by and I'll try to help you out.

Scott, I'll take you up on it! Any suggestions on paint choices? I've been told Pentastar Reproductions Argent Silver is good and I was thinking of using SEM Trim Black for the black areas. Let me know what I need?

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/22/12 06:16 PM

Quote:

Congratulations, it worked for you. Probably as strong as original.
This was the subject of an article in Mopar Muscle a few years back, thanks for the reminder.

Do you think you could manufacture small parts with, say, a plaster of paris mold and possibly adding a bit more solvent to your goo? I'm curious.

R.

Hmmmmmmm. Interesting idea. I think so. As far as I can tell, the ABS hardens just as good as the original product once the acetone is gone, which takes a while. I left a good amount in the jar from the first go round just to see what it would do, and because I knew that it would be easier to get out in one big chunk. It hardened to a shiny, hard consistancy just like a plumbing fitting (elbow, coupling etc.). If I knew anything about plaster molds I would probably give it a shot. The limiting factor probably being how big the part is. It would take a lot of shaving and mixing to get an 8 ounce cup going and I don't think you would want to risk filling the mold in more than just one batch.

Scott might be able to address it. He used to work in the injection molded plastic industry. Scott?

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/22/12 09:19 PM

Quote:

Awesome stuff!

I plan on pulling out my cuda grille this winter and doing it. I suppose this technique would work for that.

Thank you!

Yes it works on Cuda grilles as well as most other muscle car era plastic Mopar grilles.

ABS thermoplastic resin is not engineered to be chemically broken down and reused/reconstituted, it is meant to be heated and molded under pressure (hence the term "thermo" plastic) and even when reheated it will lose a percentage of it's original properties each time. It WILL also lose some of it's original characteristics when melted chemically and allowed to harden, but the changes are subtle enough that it works quite well as a repair material. In some cases you could make small molded parts as suggested (I'd use a silicone mold as opposed to plaster) but the outcome and durability will be variable.

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/22/12 10:08 PM

Good explanation. I was concerned about chemical breakdown, especially after repeated applications of the acetone.

I was curious to note that the acetone smells like PVC and ABS plastic cement. When I worked in plumbing I was told that the cement actually melts and creates a chemical bond between two parts. I'm guessing that the light amount of acetone in the "Goo" I made is not only acting on the melted ABS but also on the surface of the grill parts.
Posted By: DARTH V8Я

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/22/12 10:40 PM

Awesome work! If you don't mind, I'll post later a very simple effective way to fix a grill with pieces missing. End results are a repair that's stronger then the surrounding area
Posted By: Sinitro

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/23/12 12:28 AM

Awesome.. Great details..
Unfortunately we can't purchase acetone in LA County..

Just my $0.02...

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/23/12 01:50 AM

Ice, please do!

Sinitro, You need a road trip to San Berdoo!
Posted By: 67Charger

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/23/12 03:49 AM

Quote:

Awesome work! If you don't mind, I'll post later a very simple effective way to fix a grill with pieces missing. End results are a repair that's stronger then the surrounding area

I'm looking forward to it. I've got 3 '68 Charger grilles that all need some work like this.
Posted By: DARTH V8Я

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/23/12 03:50 AM

Quote:

Ice, please do!

I should have taken more pics.. but its on a Chevy Vega lol. Anyways I was frustrated with trying to make plastic 'shelves' for grills that I have that were broken.. a real PITA to shape, bond, etc. I'm into make model RC WWII aircraft bigtime, and familular with balsa wood. When finished properly, it harder the thermo/abs plastic, and the balsa has the added bonus of easly shaped to conform to whatever I need.

Thats what I did. Shaped fit a piece of balsa wood, then covered with resine ( that kind one uses with fiberglass mat). I then used a sponge brush to spread out the resine. Its almost self leveling, after it dries theres very minimal sanding to do, and one ends up with a very strong repair that after painted, looks 100% factory.

Pic below dosn't do it justice, but there it is in a nutshell so to speak.

So theres my little contribution to the MoPar community
Posted By: syleng1

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/23/12 02:02 PM

WOW! If I only knew that trick years ago (and 3 grills ago. I truely love the advantages of the brain trust there is here on MoParts.

My only questions is "why can't you buy acetone?"
is California that stricts with emmissions? Isn't nail polish remover acetone?

Great Job!

Joe
Posted By: hemi71x

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/23/12 02:25 PM

Quote:

Just my $0.02...

Wow, can't purchase acetone down there in LA.
It's readily available up here in Northern California (Sacramento) anyway.

Just bought a gallon of it at Lowes for $16.00
Expensive stuff, but available.
As for now, anyway.

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/23/12 03:06 PM

If you can't buy Acetone MEK (Methyl Ethyl Ketone) works just as well if not better but is more toxic so don't get it on your skin or inhale it.

*One of the main reasons Acetone has been banned in some areas is due to the fact that it's often used to process Methamphetamine.
Posted By: steve70

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/23/12 04:20 PM

I machine a lot of ABS at work and sometimes that requires glueing multiple pieces to get the thickness I need because they don't make the raw stock thicker than 4 inches. The best ABS cement I've found is made by Marsh Laboratories in Pittsburgh PA 412-271-3060. It's really inexpensive and is sold in 1 pint cans. Their stuff is a commercial version of Scott's mix, it's just ABS resin and Methylethyl Ketone.
Posted By: Sinitro

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/23/12 09:01 PM

Quote:

Ice, please do!

Sinitro, You need a road trip to San Berdoo!

Noted..
We go to Vegas frequently and purchase the real stuff of acetone & lacquer thinner there..

Yup..
LA County is banning alot of stuff...
Even my 2-cycle weed wacker is history...
Next..
Maybe I will need to install a Prius driveline in the RoadRunner..

Just my $0.02...

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/30/12 07:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Ice, please do!

I should have taken more pics.. but its on a Chevy Vega lol. Anyways I was frustrated with trying to make plastic 'shelves' for grills that I have that were broken.. a real PITA to shape, bond, etc. I'm into make model RC WWII aircraft bigtime, and familular with balsa wood. When finished properly, it harder the thermo/abs plastic, and the balsa has the added bonus of easly shaped to conform to whatever I need.

Thats what I did. Shaped fit a piece of balsa wood, then covered with resine ( that kind one uses with fiberglass mat). I then used a sponge brush to spread out the resine. Its almost self leveling, after it dries theres very minimal sanding to do, and one ends up with a very strong repair that after painted, looks 100% factory.

Pic below dosn't do it justice, but there it is in a nutshell so to speak.

So theres my little contribution to the MoPar community

Ice, thanks for posting. That's a great idea/solution. I have a third grill that I could probably restore using that technique. Balsa really is great to work with and it makes total sense to use it this way.
Posted By: toplescuda

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/30/12 08:38 PM

I have a question
i have a 70 cuda grill still mounted in the header panel
i hit something and bent the heck out of the header panel and distorted the grill and put a few cracks in it
if i unbolt it from the header pannel will the grill return its shape or is it junk????

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/30/12 09:39 PM

unbolt it....Quicker the better! A heat gun used VERY carefully will sometimes help unwarp them but it's DICEY, especially if you are a rookie with a heat gun. Try letting it sit out in the sun for several days first, it may relax and go back into shape.
Posted By: toplescuda

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 06/30/12 09:47 PM

Grill has been in this shape for bout 5 years

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 07/01/12 02:13 AM

I bought a 70 cuda in the same condition. Who knows how long the header was bent. Pushed back about 1.5 inches. I pulled it apart and it did relax.
Posted By: Rug_Trucker

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 07/01/12 04:57 PM

WOW!
Posted By: ns1aar

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 07/01/12 07:24 PM

Quote:

Just my $0.02...

Try San Bernardino Co
Posted By: CUDAJAS

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 07/23/12 03:40 PM

cool stuff...what other parts will this work on (or what else is madeof ABS Plastic)???

I have a cracked E-body door panel that I would like to try this on.

Jason

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 09/29/12 04:49 PM

E-body door panels are made of Polyethylene/Polypropylene blend, the suggested repair process described on this thread (or any other glues for that matter) will not work on any Poly based materials. The only repair means for those types of plastics is heat welding, and the results of that usually leaves scars bigger than the initial problem.

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 09/29/12 05:57 PM

I machine and fabricate a lot of different plastics at work and have had good luck with an adhesive that will work with Polyethylene and Polypropylene. It's called Plexus and can be purchased here http://www.itwplexus.com/. They have a great technical staff on hand if you have any questions.

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 09/29/12 07:34 PM

Cool, that must be some new stuff, I've never heard of it. Do you know what it's composed of or how it reacts to the material to form a bond?

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 09/29/12 07:59 PM

Scott,
I work for an OE autmotive supplier and was machining a prototype bass box (about 4 years ago) out of solid Polypropylene instead of the usual ABS and was looking for a way to bond the two halves. I called Plexus and they recommended their Methacrylate adhesive. I had my doubts but it really did the job and I have used it many times since then. The glue joint isn't pretty and would only be usefull on an area that is not visible because it really doesn't "melt" into the material the way MEK would. I don't really know how it works but it contains Methylmethacrylate and Methacrylate Acid.

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 09/29/12 08:06 PM

Ok, thank you, the Methylmethacrylate and Methacrylate Acid pretty much explains it, that's some nasty stuff! But I can see how it would get a chemical bond while basically nothing else will, gluing to PE/PP is generally like trying to glue a couple candles together .
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 09/29/12 08:15 PM

Been working all week repairing 1968-69 Charger gilles using the acetone and old grille pieces as a paste method,, it works perfect
Posted By: Gavin

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/04/12 12:24 PM

Yeah, did my 71 Challenger grill a month back, had plenty of small holes drilled in it from previous life (why??!!) and this worked a treat. Been waiting to do this since Scott first mentioned it years ago....
Posted By: HEMICUDA

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/04/12 12:46 PM

That's the easy part Lindy, wait until you go to paint it, then the fun begins. I've been using this process for 20 years.

Attached picture 7406623-70-coronet-grille.gif
Posted By: Dave440

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/04/12 08:20 PM

Hmmmm..... the timing cover on my Mitsu eclipse is cracked and i bought a few plastic repair products BUT haven't made an attempt yet.

After reading this...I'm wondering if one of the alternative methods might work better to actually fuse the plastic back together as it originally was. My eclipse has the same 2.0 engine as a DOHC avenger or Talon. Anyone know what the cover is made of and what will work best to repair it? I'm GUESSING its made of....polyethylene???

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/04/12 10:49 PM

A lot of plastics parts are marked to show what type of plastic it is so look to see if there a symbol on there. If you have access to some MEK (methyl ethyl ketone) or methylene chloride you can rub some on the plastic with a rag. If the rag melts the plastic then you can use that solvent to repair the part. if it doesn't melt the part than it's probably polypropylene or polyethylene. If it's any type of poly you will need an adhesive called Plexus to make the repair. http://www.itwplexus.com/

For abs repairs I'd recommend the ABS cement from Marsh Laboratories in Pittsburg Pa 412-271-3060. It's really inexpensive and is sold in 1 pint cans.
Posted By: Dave440

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/05/12 12:55 AM

Good tips...thanks!

I thought I had an unused tube of something. Just found 2 things I'd already bought. Got Quicksteel plastic putty which i've used before and is good stuff....but I'm not sure it'll work on the timing cover.

Also have an unused tube of Permatex Perma Poxy 2 part 5min plastic weld. Primary ingredients are Methyl Methacrylate and Methacrylic acid.
Says good for ABS Acrylic Fiberglass Glass PVC Styrene Steel Vinyl Wood. Looks like it'll work unless the cover is made of polyethylene or polypropylene.
Posted By: moparclown

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/09/12 03:38 AM

I have used the process of acetone and shavings to repair grilles in the past but have switched to a product made by devcon called plastic welder.It comes in a two part syringe and bonds very nice to the plastic grilles.I just started to repair two 72-74 cuda grilles and a 70 dart grille.I can get some pics of the repairs if anyone would like to see?

Attached picture 7413206-101_9141.jpg
Posted By: rss

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/09/12 04:44 AM

Quote:

I can get some pics of the repairs if anyone would like to see?

Post'em up
Posted By: moparmarks

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/09/12 08:19 AM

Why not use ABS shaving instead of PVC shavings?

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/10/12 01:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I can get some pics of the repairs if anyone would like to see?

Post'em up

OK then
I got the grilles on Sunday and the silver one was broken in half as was the blue cuda grille.I will try and post pics as I go forward with this grille as I need to repair both front corner pieces with some pieces from some parts grilles.

Attached picture 7414210-101_9151.jpg

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/10/12 01:32 AM

another pic

Attached picture 7414217-101_9152.jpg

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/10/12 01:36 AM

A pic of a 69 formuls S grille that was in 4 pieces that I repaired.

Attached picture 7414224-101_9163.jpg

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/11/12 12:29 AM

Got out of work early due to rain and did some work on the grille today.Cleaned up the lower area that was missing the section and made a mold out of masking tape and filled that.

Attached picture 7415591-101_9164.jpg

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/11/12 12:33 AM

pic of the repair and now its starting to get some structure

Attached picture 7415602-101_9172.jpg
Posted By: moparmojo

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/11/12 08:23 PM

Man, looking good. Keep up the good work and keep those pics coming. I love threads like this!
Posted By: johndart

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/13/12 02:11 AM

This is great, I am looking forward to your repairs on the 70 Dart
grill so I have some reference for mine. But once repairs are done the next big question will be how to paint the silver & black on the grill.

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/13/12 02:45 AM

The blue grille

Attached picture 7418677-101_9165.jpg

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/13/12 02:46 AM

grafting in pieces from some parts grilles

Attached picture 7418681-101_9176.jpg

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/13/12 02:49 AM

set in place but still need plenty of finish work

Attached picture 7418685-101_9181.jpg
Posted By: larry4406

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/13/12 12:43 PM

Moparclown - what are you doing to ensure that the "angle" between the rejoined pieces matches the original so that it follows the header panel and bumper?

I need to piece mine back together as well.

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/13/12 04:00 PM

I have a header panel from a 71 up cuda and I have a nice straight bumper filler panel from a 73 cuda use as reference

Attached picture 7419079-000_3041.jpg
Posted By: 440gtx6

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/13/12 05:09 PM

Never heard of using body filler for this job but here's a link to another method using it. No idea if it works.

http://www.automedia.com/Plastic_Grille_Repair/res20011101gp/1

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/13/12 05:13 PM

Nudder this time with a kit.

http://www.urethanesupply.com/PlastiFix-Grille-Repair/

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/13/12 05:16 PM

And another with bondo and fiberglass. Not advocating any of these, just throwing them out there. There are some pictures.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,30425.0.html

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/13/12 05:19 PM

One more on the kit, this time with a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yfCzBX409s

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/14/12 01:26 AM

Got both sections bonded in on the top bar and the left headlight ear on the blue grille.I still have a lot of finish work to do but I am very happy with results so far.

Attached picture 7419670-101_9183.jpg

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/14/12 01:27 AM

as I said I am far from done

Attached picture 7419675-101_9184.jpg

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/14/12 01:30 AM

I am also repairing a set of duster tail lights since all damages were in the blacked out area and lenses are in excellent condition.

Attached picture 7419680-101_9191.jpg

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/16/12 11:24 PM

Blue grille is all back together,now its finish time

Attached picture 7423640-101_9196.jpg

Re: Grill Repair. GREAT SCOTT (Smith)! IT REALLY WORKS!!! - 10/19/12 01:47 AM

all done and ready to be painted and installed into someones cuda

Attached picture 7426516-101_9207.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums