Moparts

Can I get a tunnel to trans output measurment?

Posted By: 2cudabuck

Can I get a tunnel to trans output measurment? - 03/30/12 06:21 PM

Hey, happy Friday to all!! I was hoping some one had their ebody up in the air with their trans in and would give me a measurement from the bottom of the tunnel to the center of the trans output. I have read all the threads (great reading, confusing, but great!) about the output angle and pinion angle relationship, so I'm confident I can get that. I'm just trying to get my trans close to where it should be and secured so I can start a couple of other things. Thanks all!!!

Buck
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Can I get a tunnel to trans output measurment? - 03/30/12 07:21 PM

Quote:

Hey, happy Friday to all!! I was hoping some one had their ebody up in the air with their trans in and would give me a measurement from the bottom of the tunnel to the center of the trans output. I have read all the threads (great reading, confusing, but great!) about the output angle and pinion angle relationship, so I'm confident I can get that. I'm just trying to get my trans close to where it should be and secured so I can start a couple of other things. Thanks all!!!

Buck

Non factory trans install.
Posted By: 2cudabuck

Re: Can I get a tunnel to trans output measurment? - 03/30/12 10:07 PM

oops, sorry, yeah it's a five speed but it is identicle in length to the 904 that came out. I just want to get it in the approximate place it needs to be so I can start mocking up other stuff. So even just looking under there and saying the end of my 904 is about two inches from the bottom of the tunnel would work.
© 2024 Moparts Forums