Moparts

anyone use these guys (front fenders 68 dart)

Posted By: Dakota_Don

anyone use these guys (front fenders 68 dart) - 12/24/11 08:45 AM

http://www.andysautosport.com/dodge/1967...mited_products/

hows the quality??
Posted By: 340SHORTY

Re: anyone use these guys (front fenders 68 dart) - 12/24/11 09:04 AM

wgy would you buy through them when you can buy directly from Unlimited your self?? Unlimited doesnt have a very good rep around here.. Seems like its a hit or miss kind of thing with them..
Posted By: dennismopar73

Re: anyone use these guys (front fenders 68 dart) - 12/24/11 03:16 PM

Don I used Glasstech, in chicago, great luck with them
but I must say this to, I sold my dart fenders because the weight loss was very little over stock after I cleaned them put them on a scale, along with items needed to attatch, just wasn't worth the hassel
so I sold the fenders stuck with my stock ones
caught heck over it by the tried in the wool boys, but scale didn't lie
best weight loss is in hood bumpers deck lid, oo the driver!!
Merry Christmas!
Posted By: ProStDodge

Re: anyone use these guys (front fenders 68 dart) - 12/24/11 03:48 PM

I bought a pair of 71 Charger fenders from Unlimited - worst pieces of fiberglass crap I have ever had.

You can get a set of god quality Dart front fenders from Glasstek in Plainfield, IL for a few dollars more (likely less shipping - or you could pick them up yourself).

Glasstek

Attached picture 6982289-glasstekfenders.jpg
Posted By: DartGTS

Re: anyone use these guys (front fenders 68 dart) - 12/25/11 08:18 AM

Hello:
Do yourself a favor and forget about "Unlimited". Seems these guys keep getting horible press and still turnout (limited to choice of words on familysite Just insert a bad word here)
I bought one of their lift off hoods with a hemi scoop on it. I spent more time and work on that piece of crap then i care to admit to. Inadquate bracing, fiberglass to thin where I needed to install my fastners. I had to add bracing because the hood bowed upward so badly even at lower speeds 75mph and up.
Take ProStDodge's advice and dump "Unlimited".
Maynard
Posted By: Kiner

Re: anyone use these guys (front fenders 68 dart) - 12/27/11 04:48 PM

DO NOT BUY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! PURE JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
© 2024 Moparts Forums