max_maniac  Offline
master
M

Aurora, Oh.
Quote:

Quote:

doesnt superstockracer run nendra ...

Quote:

Evidently the founder and former officer of NENDRA neglected to contact Tony- the track manager as he had promised to do as told to me by another former officer of NENDRA.

Re: NENDRA [Re: actionange] #432191
08/09/09 07:00 PM
08/09/09 07:00 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quote:

Evidently the founder and former officer of NENDRA neglected to contact Tony- the track manager as he had promised to do.
I'm am currently attempting to contact Tony personally as I was one of the racers who had agreed to remain at LVD due to the fact that they overcame their flooded conditions and were open for business.

i did contact Tony at island to tell him we were going and we were all loaded but as of friday you contacted all
the NENDRA members behind Drjayo and MYSELF and told them to go to lebanon valley instead.as of friday night i was loaded till i got a call from jason telling me you jumped ship.
lets see who's got the last laugh.
please tell me this is not true because alot of .
i kept my mouth shut long enough.
i am still the president of NENDRA and DRJAYO is my ONLY officer, guess what ACTIONANGE your OUT!!!!
NENDRA is racing at lebanon valley for our next 3 events and i hope Tony at island will understand what has happened,and hope we can still race there in the future.we dont live in a perfect world. i love racing at island. DRJAYO and myself have done nothing wrong except give our NENDRA members a place to race while lebanon valley gets all the dirt and dust under control.i dont run a aircleaner and also drjayo and some other members not willing to get dirt into their engine. 4 members didnt want to take the few extra miles to new jersey.

Re: NENDRA #432192
08/09/09 07:12 PM
08/09/09 07:12 PM
anywhere@ anytime
A
actionange Offline
top fuel
actionange  Offline
top fuel
A

anywhere@ anytime
For the record I didn't tell anyone to do anything or go anywhere. We are ADULTS and made decisions on our own. All 9 members that showed up to race did so to support LVD as they gave us a place to run NENDRA event the past 2 years.
Maybe you'll show up at an event in the future since I'm not allowed to be part of the group anymore. I thought that you were starting a new association and stepped down from NENDRA the other day?
Oh, that post seems to have mysteriously disappeared...
I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

Re: NENDRA [Re: actionange] #432193
08/09/09 07:27 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quote:

For the record I didn't tell anyone to do anything or go anywhere. We are ADULTS and made decisions on our own. All 9 members that showed up to race did so to support LVD as they gave us a place to run NENDRA event the past 2 years.
Maybe you'll show up at an event in the future since I'm not allowed to be part of the group anymore. I thought that you were starting a new association and stepped down from NENDRA the other day?
Oh, that post seems to have mysteriously disappeared...
I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

sure you did, you told everyone to go to LVD through emails and purposely didnt email jay or myself, and the truth will be out publicly tomorrow, dont worry.we have it all documented. i cant stand liars,
why hurt NENDRA like this, i dont understand, we had an obligation with Tony at island, you completely dissed him, not me!
how are you going to explain all the emails to the NENDRA guys to go to LVD to tony. we have it all . your busted.
i still dont know what you gained from all of this?
we all just want to race

Re: NENDRA #432194
Great Neck,LI,new york
hemi-itis Offline
I Live Here
hemi-itis  Offline
I Live Here

Great Neck,LI,new york
Quote DYJAYO=I'm sure everyone has heard of the tragic Lebanon Valley Damage. We have been proactive in making sure our Nendra racing season would go on. Thanks to Chris for making this happen so fast and of course to Tony at Island Dragway for being a fan and doing whatever it takes for us to continue racing until a definitive LVD re-open date has been confirmed. The next 3 events have been moved to Island Dragway in Great Meadows New Jersey. 1st relocated event is Saturday 8/8. Directions and other info in online at nendra.com

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> QUOTE SUPERSTOCKRACER=i couldnt take a chance of having it rained out,or better yet flooded out, the racers wanted to race so i took the initiative to get us a place to race, do you want to come,i can meet you and you can follow me there?
i still cant believe they are going to get that mess cleaned up.
they got more rain on sunday >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> QUOTE DRJAYO=Just heard through the Grapevine that Actionange is en-route to Lebanon Valley to get a first hand look and hopefully post a first hand report on the status. Hopefully all is getting better at LVD. This Saturday 8/8 Nendra event will still be held at Island Dragway. I will post updates at I get them.

Updated race schedule for Moparts/Nendra members:
Saturday (relocated event)
August 8th at Island Dragway

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>QUOTE SUPERSTOCKRACER=this is the lastest email from lebanon valley.
Letter from S Bell from LVD. Letter was written Tuesday morning describing Mondays' operational effort

Today, crews showed up at the track with excavators, fill, stones and all sorts of pumps, brooms and cleaning equipment. The clubhouse was cleaned out and under pretty good condition. The water had gone down enough where the parking lots were clear and the water was out of the concession stands. The jersey barrier was removed and the fill was put in and tamped until.....it rained!
Yes, once again the track and the grounds are under water. Water is once again running through the club house. The good news I guess is that it is a foot less than where it was at it's worse point the other day. Unfortunately, we start at square one once again.
Tomorrow morning, we will be back at the track chasing the water away and cleaning once again.
Keep us in your prayers as we tackle what appears to be a never ending battle. As of tonight's news....another round of rain and thunderstorms on Wednesday and extended also shows rain Sunday.

S Bell
this does not sound good.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> QUOTE ACTIONANGE= For those who need to know I went to LVD tonight.
Howard was WRONG! They did have french fries at the concession stand and boy were they GOOD! There were spectators in the grandstands.
The track was up and operational. There were probably 100 to 125 cars running. The tree, timing equipment and scoreboards were all working perfectly. The far end was just as it always has been- short- and the jersey barriers were all in place. No undermining of the surface was evident. A NENDRA member- Wayne Farquar was running his Nova and stated that the track was as good as before the GREAT FLOOD.
The so called DESTRUCTION was over near the gas pump/shack. The road leading into the field fron the back of staging was definitely washed out but has been filled with gravel and process and will be able to be driven on tomorrow. Some of the grass pit area is of course soft and mushy in areas but will dry out as time goes on.
The biggest issue I see remaining is the dust. Sediment in the form of fine clay has left a film everywhere. So if you don't run an air cleaner get one before you venture up this weekend. I was assured by Steve Robbilotto (sp) the track manager that the crews will be working feverishly tomorrow and Friday to remedy this as they have the Night of Fire on Friday evening- jet cars and trucks, rock band, a full eliminator of regular race cars and lots of paying spectators.
There are a few puddles in the staging lanes but the sweepers will take care of these too- as per Steve R.
I didn't see: any water perculating up thru the ground or on the track surface. I watched 15-20 pairs go down the track-mid to high 10 second and a few 11 second- and no one came back complaining of any slick spots on the racing surface.
So there is my report on the state of the "Valley".
Other than the dusty condition(s) I would not have a problem with racing there as I write this.
Please contact me if you have any questions.

Actionange
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> QUOTE HEMI-ITIS=SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????????????Where to go this saturday,,,,,,,where to go?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE SUPERSTOCKRACER=
NENDRA race day is at ISLAND DRAGWAY this saturday.
i made the decision and im sticking to it.
a few members cant run air cleaners so i dont think its smart to risk all that dirt going through the carbs.
if some of the nendra guys want to go to the valley fine, but i had to make a rational decision based on the pictures shown to make sure our NENDRA members had a place to race this weekend.
the rest of the season will stay the same unless the conditions go bad again at the valley.
any questions feel free to contact DRJAYO, or myself, since we havent heard from the other officer in quite a while. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Post deleted by actionange

Deleted was directions to ISLAND DRAGWAY by ACTIONANGE

Last edited by hemi-itis; 08/09/09 07:41 PM.

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!
Re: NENDRA [Re: hemi-itis] #432195
08/09/09 07:34 PM
08/09/09 07:34 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so what was your new association name going to be actionange, i forgot you had so many figured out with joey bbo, i cant remember, i like the ones about jay and myself that i cant repeat on this board. busted again, are you feeling like a poopper yet???? i guess im not your hero anymore, ouch!!!
good luck with your 3 followers with your new association.

Last edited by SUPERSTOCKRACER; 08/09/09 07:48 PM.
Re: NENDRA [Re: hemi-itis] #432196
08/09/09 07:53 PM
08/09/09 07:53 PM
Pennsylvania
proshiftcharger Offline
pro stock
proshiftcharger  Offline
pro stock

Pennsylvania
The truth shall set you free.

QUOTE SUPERSTOCKRACER=
NENDRA race day is at ISLAND DRAGWAY this saturday.
i made the decision and im sticking to it.
a few members cant run air cleaners so i dont think its smart to risk all that dirt going through the carbs.
if some of the nendra guys want to go to the valley fine, but i had to make a rational decision based on the pictures shown to make sure our NENDRA members had a place to race this weekend.
the rest of the season will stay the same unless the conditions go bad again at the valley.
any questions feel free to contact DRJAYO, or myself, since we havent heard from the other officer in quite a while. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Post deleted by actionange

Deleted was directions to ISLAND DRAGWAY by ACTIONANGE

Re: NENDRA [Re: 11secdart] #432197
08/09/09 09:01 PM
08/09/09 09:01 PM
ct
jkgtx Offline
mopar
jkgtx  Offline
mopar

ct
11secdart I am sorry you had to be put in the middle of this.I was new this year to NENDRA
as it was formed to run at my local track 9 times this year,I was probably more excited than anyone
in this group to join a racing association Ive raced for 9 years averaging 5 times a year,this is the first year I have ever joined a points program.Knowing i couldnt make every race but would try.I won two events and first ever trophys.
all the people I race with are great and true friends.I have to admit I was not happy when chris decided to take the rest of the races to Island dragway as my season would end with the group cant afford to take that trip from Vermont.
but that was his decision I wish it could have been more of a group decision,Im not blaming anybody but I will not deal with this DRAMA
as I can see no good is becoming of this.If I am going to race Im going to have fun as this post shows the fun stops here.I am done for the rest of the year with nendra hope everybody can continue and things work out.

best of luck to all jeff

Re: NENDRA [Re: jkgtx] #432198
08/09/09 09:11 PM
08/09/09 09:11 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quote:

11secdart I am sorry you had to be put in the middle of this.I was new this year to NENDRA
as it was formed to run at my local track 9 times this year,I was probably more excited than anyone
in this group to join a racing association Ive raced for 9 years averaging 5 times a year,this is the first year I have ever joined a points program.Knowing i couldnt make every race but would try.I won two events and first ever trophys.
all the people I race with are great and true friends.I have to admit I was not happy when chris decided to take the rest of the races to Island dragway as my season would end with the group cant afford to take that trip from Vermont.
but that was his decision I wish it could have been more of a group decision,Im not blaming anybody but I will not deal with this DRAMA
as I can see no good is becoming of this.If I am going to race Im going to have fun as this post shows the fun stops here.I am done for the rest of the year with nendra hope everybody can continue and things work out.

best of luck to all jeff

jeff, i read your email to actionange and its no problem, we are continuing to race at LVD for the next 3 events. the drama is done.
hopefully we will see you there on the 29th.
this will all work out.
the person who created all the negative DRAMA is removed, lets get back to NENDRA STYLE racing.

Re: NENDRA #432199
08/09/09 10:02 PM
08/09/09 10:02 PM
Norwich CT USA
moparts Offline
I Live Here
moparts  Offline
I Live Here

Norwich CT USA
Time to work you problems with each other by e-mail or phone

Tom ,

2011 Ram 3500 C&C Diesel