02/09/10 11:28 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Family emergency???

bull- ****, i heard it was his MW driveshaft, I heard it was because of the weather...... excuses excuses.... cover up for him all you want pretty boy but facts are and he didnt show, so now... im rubbing it in his face. If he thought he had us beat he would have been there. Im not scared of him... I know he is a lying sack of poo i know his car has never been that fast nor will it ever, he contradicts himself with every post. Bring it on SSR im right here!!! stop hiding behind your groupie hemroid boy!!

HAHA grow a pair

Casey

Re: ONE OF NONE #430726
02/09/10 11:57 PM
02/09/10 11:57 PM
Great Neck,LI,new york
hemi-itis Offline
I Live Here
hemi-itis  Offline
I Live Here

Great Neck,LI,new york
Quote:

Family emergency???

bull- ****, i heard it was his MW driveshaft, I heard it was because of the weather...... excuses excuses.... cover up for him all you want pretty boy but facts are and he didnt show, so now... im rubbing it in his face. If he thought he had us beat he would have been there. Im not scared of him... I know he is a lying sack of poo i know his car has never been that fast nor will it ever, he contradicts himself with every post. Bring it on SSR im right here!!! stop hiding behind your groupie hemroid boy!!

HAHA grow a pair

Casey

PUT DOWN THE PIPE AND STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!!

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!
Re: ONE OF NONE [Re: hemi-itis] #430727
02/10/10 12:24 AM
02/10/10 12:24 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HA just gettin started man

lets end this this year, im gonna stop this boys lying mouth. lets do it! and i hope you can be there to lick his wounds hemiroids... shove that ts motor in that heap and lets go, I got a little something for ya! hahaha make sure MW gives you the right driveshaft this time....

Peace boys... oh yea feel free to cook some of those steaks for me when you lose...

HAHA

Casey

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3