michigan woods
imfixinmopars426 Offline
master
imfixinmopars426  Offline
master

michigan woods
Quote:

Quote:

IF I can get old lifter out I will be able to get a look at the lobe. Somewhere I've lost about 1/4 inch in length of lifter, pushrod and cam (off lobe), best I can hope for is lifter. This is the 2nd round of problems. 1st time @ 200 miles 3 pistons seized to bore of brand new block, Builder blamed dyno guy for engine too lean, Quoted $4500 to bore .030 and rebuild again, settled at $2200 after he read moparts post and opinions about it. Both times he did start up and break in at his shop. Called today and talked to his partner who's 1st comment was "we'd need to get paid to work on it at all. No warranty, if part fails after 3 minutes, mfg will do nothing" After he talked to builder he called me back and agreed to send me a lifter.
After spending 12K there, would've expected a little more courtesy and customer service.

To many BS problems with your engine, sounds like the shop has no idea what they are doing. Don't allow yourself to be finacially drained by these individuals. 3 pistons seize afterward and engine
builder blames it on lean condition on dyno, are you kidding me. Then they require you to pay again,this says alot about the people your dealing with get away from them. They don't have a clue what there doing.

logan426

gosh,that sounds like a mess..pistons seized?? [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean]? the ymust have installed el-cheapo lifters too,used? man,too many issues..run from that shop..fast! oh might help to give us a hint were they are so there will be no more cash wasted there. hope you got her figured out!

Re: Hemi Valve lash adj on hyd. lifters [Re: imfixinmopars426] #359804
07/04/09 08:40 PM
07/04/09 08:40 PM
Central Coast, Calif.
S
Snoopy Offline
master
Snoopy  Offline
master
S

Central Coast, Calif.
It sounds like you lucked out, about time eh?

Page 2 of 2 1 2