08/05/24 10:36 AM
08/05/24 10:36 AM
north of coder
moparx Offline
"Butt Crack Bob"
moparx  Offline
"Butt Crack Bob"

north of coder
how big of a load of "wacky tabacky" is needed to break transmissions ? eek whistling panic
Cheech and Chong would be proud ! boogie up laugh2
beer

Re: Moparfest - New Hamburg, Ont. Canada [Re: moparx] #3249661
08/05/24 05:21 PM
08/05/24 05:21 PM
Round Lake Beach, Illinoisy
Rhinodart Offline
Rhinotruck
Rhinodart  Offline
Rhinotruck

Round Lake Beach, Illinoisy
Originally Posted by moparx
how big of a load of "wacky tabacky" is needed to break transmissions ? eek whistling panic
Cheech and Chong would be proud ! boogie up laugh2
beer

I didn't break any tranny's in 1978, but I did wreck my 69 GTS due to Quaaludes, Schoenling Little Kings, and Jack Daniels... penguin

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!
Re: Moparfest - New Hamburg, Ont. Canada [Re: Rhinodart] #3254491
08/29/24 10:02 AM
08/29/24 10:02 AM
Calgary, Alberta Canada
a12rag Offline OP
master
a12rag  Offline OP
master

Calgary, Alberta Canada
Well, it was a total of 5,000 mile round trip to this show, driving the Sport Satellite ! After the show on Sunday, headed south to Windsor then NORTH into Detroit !! . . . Next two days was the Greenfield Village and Henry Ford Museum of Innovation, both in Dearborn - can you say "FORD" country ! ha ha ha - both were AWESOME to see ! From there, off to South Bend, and Studebaker museum . . . I was at the "old" museum way back in 1999. This "new" museum is part of a couple others now, and sadly mainy of the original exhibits from previous museum are no longer around. Still lots to see !! . . . from here, the "long trek" heading west . . . all way to Spokane, WA - had great car buddy from there, that flew out to Moparfest and then hopped in car for the trek back through USA !

Sport Satellite - pretty much ran like a top whole way - only issue - squealing belts and loose bolts (exhaust pipe to manifold - ??? - had my small floor jack with, so jacked up, got underneath and tightened those up one morning when all cold) . . .

Gotta say, it was sure interesting at any stop - people were all amazed that car was being "driven" . . . it was unfortunate that the weather did not really cooperate for Moparfest show, but rest of trip was sunny, dry and hot ! . . . had great time, found lots of micro breweries and great hole in wall restaurants, and saw lots of countryside !!! . . . thanks to buddies that joined me on the trip !!

Page 2 of 2 1 2