Western Colorado High Desert
moparmarks Offline
I Live Here
moparmarks  Offline
I Live Here

Western Colorado High Desert
1987 Dodge D150 SWB 2wd
225/833OD/8.25-3.91open
Motor is a 1968 model with just under 20,000 on a rebuild that was done over 10 years ago. Used only ¾ qt. on it's last 3000 oil change. Runs great. New plugs and wires. Newer carb. Transmission is the 833OD 4-spd overdrive. Looks to be original to the truck. 3rd gear ring is getting a little weak on downshift. Otherwise works great. Has newer front pads and calipers. New tie rod ends and newer center link.
Is a real solid desert truck with the only rust is in the right lower fender dogleg and some blistering in the roof above the windshield. Rest of the truck is very solid. Floor pans still have the factory paint. Was repainted years ago and is faded, cracked chipped and scratched. Body has several small dents and dings but no major damage. Motor bay is original paint. Needs new door and door glass seals. Is real clean both top side and underside. Nice glass and chrome. New grill.
Everything works except the backup lights and the door jams switches for the dome light. All gauges work and are accurate. Heater, wipers, stereo, all lights all work.
This is a great little runabout. I drive it most every day and get a solid 18 mpg in town. It runs and drives great. Haven't taken it on a road trip.
Truck is in very good mostly original driver condition.
7700.00 obo
Can PM a lot more pictures.

SOLD

20220619_105530.jpg (937 downloads)
20220619_105948.jpg (935 downloads)
20220619_105353.jpg (936 downloads)
20220619_105435.jpg (935 downloads)
Last edited by moparmarks; 10/30/22 01:23 PM.

72 Satellite Sebring Plus 440, 72 Dart 5.9 4-spd, 68 Valiant, 73 W200, 78 D100 sb, 78 D200, 98 DAKOTA, .
Moparmarks Parts & Restorations
Desert Mopar Metal
Grand Jct. CO
970-261-7039
http://moparmark.com/
motormangj@gmail.com
Re: SHELBY DAKOTA PROJECT (SOLD) [Re: moparmarks] #3083586
10/05/22 02:42 PM
10/05/22 02:42 PM
Sunny South Florida
Golden-Arm Offline
I Live Here
Golden-Arm  Offline
I Live Here

Sunny South Florida

1989 DODGE SHELBY DAKOTA TRUCK, SOLID PROJECT

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Offered here is my 1989 Dodge Dakota Shelby Truck, number 437. THIS IS THE TRUCK CARROLL SHELBY SHOULD HAVE BUILT

437 has had the bed removed from the frame, paint stripped, and painted Mopar PXR Black Pearl Metallic Paint. (2-stage color/clear coat) Paint has not been cut-buffed yet, so it has the ability to look even more amazing, when finished.

Steel hood has fiberglass Mopar sixpak hoodscoop bonded on, from underneath. This allows fresh air to flow freely to the heart of the 437. A pair of A-10 hoodpins with lanyards completes the hood with a proper muscle-truck look.

Power comes from a rebuilt, 1970 Mopar 340 Magnum engine (from an E-Body HEMI conversion project) and is bolted up to the original A518 O/D Transmission. Cam is a 1968 manual trans grind purple shaft cam. All rings, seals, gaskets, freeze plugs, etc., are new to the rebuild. Excellent crosshatching is seen in all cylinders. New oil pump and truck pan are installed. Factory 340 E body oil pan is included in parts collection, with exhaust manifolds and intake as well.

[Linked Image]

Engine includes the factory cast intake manifold, exhaust manifolds and stamped steel valve covers. Currently has Edelbrock RPM AirGap aluminum intake, HOOKER supercomp headers, and Direct Connection chrome valve covers. Also included is a set of cast aluminum Mopar Performance valve covers.

437 is a factory-air truck, and the 340 has both 1970 era A/C compressor and brackets and the 1989 A/C system, proper to the 437. Multiple brackets are included to facilitate mounting either system. Also included is a large assortment (all I have left) of various crank and accessory pulleys.

437 has had the P/S system replaced with a Mopar Performance, quick ratio manual steering rack. Excellent road feel, with the weight of the P/S system removed from the nose, as well as the HP savings with the pump removed.

Factory wiring harness is removed, and all wire ends and plugs are tagged/labelled, for ease or re-installation. (if desired) I was preparing the truck for a Mopar Performance electronic ignition conversion, with a chrome or orange box ignition. A voltage regulator and the ignition system is needed to finish this out. I am including 2 dizzies, one from 1970, and the 1989 factory set-up.

New fuel pump in the tank, for running fuel injection. I was going to run a carb (fuel slayer) system, with a regulator at the tank, plumbed to the factory return line, for overflow. A new radiator is needed (22 inch) to replace the factory original. a 1989 Dodge Ram/Ramcharger 360 radiator is a bolt in replacement.

All that's needed to finish up front is the ignition system of your choice, fuel delivery system of your choice, and a radiator. I'm including 2 sets of factory Shelby Dakota fans, as well as the Flexlite fans I was running when I took the 437 off the road. The Flexlite fans include 2 spare motors, and 2 spare fanblades. The Flexlites are lighter, quieter, and have a programmable off/on temp controller.

Out back, a Truxedo bed cover is installed, to secure the bed and it's contents. A sprayed in bedliner is present as well, and it extends up onto the tops of the bedrails. It's Herculiner, so touch-ups are a breeze, if needed.

Factory Shelby airdam (not the same as a dakota Sport, which is smaller) is present, with factory Bosch Pilot foglites, and covers. (also included, multiple extra fog lamp bodies, mounting brackets, and lens covers) Underbody skirting is also present, as are the 4 wheelwell trim flares. (included are a full set of 4 extra flares as well) front bumper is Mopar original bumper, as is the rear step-bumper. Rear bumper has the Shelby step pads, and included are a couple of spares as well. The Shelby lightbar/fastback is also present. Clear tail lights round out the rear, and Shelby decals are present on windshield, and tailgate.

Power is put to the ground through a set of Wheel Vintiques 15X7 "stamped steelies" (cop car wheels) with Cooper Cobra tires all around. Fronts are 225-70/R15, out back are a pair of 255-60/R15's. A set of 1980's Mopar police car hubcaps (dogdish with cooling holes) finishes off the wheels. Recent shocks on all 4 corners, with a brake job at the same time. Rear is an 8 1/4" Sure-Grip, with a 3:90 ratio.

Exhaust is/was true dual exhaust. HOOKER SuperComps are running through a dual inlet/out Flowmaster Series 40 muffler, with dual outlets exiting through a set of Purple Hornies glasspacks, with turndowns. Exhaust is 2 1/2" from the collectors back. The sound with the 318 was pretty hot. the 340 would be a screamer.

Interior in in the process of being converted from red to black. All trim pieces are done. Door panels are finished, with doors now being black, with new black armrest pads, black trim carpet on lower panels, and the Shelby inserts being done. New padded and molded black carpet is installed. Sill plates are done, with Shelby badging being present. Dash is done being changed to black, and a new black dash cap in included. Shelby cupholder is present, dash serial number plate (437) , Shelby steering wheel, and black dash instrument cluster, all present. New black headliner is ready to install, sun visors changed to black, etc. Windows are limo tinted sides and rear, with a windshield header above the ANSI line. Mopar ScatPak Bee decals on the side windows, under the tint. Included are 2 complete Shelby Dakota bench seats. Was going to have them taken apart, and re-sewn with black material. Take apart the second seat, and save the Shelby seat inserts for spares. The seat belts are also out, and info provided for their re-building with black webbing will be provided, along with info for company that restores Shelby steering wheels. (this one needs new leather) Factory stereo AM/FM/Tape/CD with EQ works great, and I will include a spare Dakota stereo radio as well.

[Linked Image]

Re-upholster the seat, re-web the seat belts, re-wrap the steering wheel and finish the dashcap, and the interior is done. all lights, gauges, horn, etc works. A/C and heater worked when parked. (good blower and resistor, no leaks in heater core or evaporator/condenser)

Clear title in hand. ALL SPARE SHELBY AND SMALL-BLOCK PARTS I HAVE WILL BE INCLUDED. This includes the original Shelby 5 spoke, alloy wheels with centercaps, Shelby air filter, air pump, NOS brake drums, and parts listed above. Shelby Dakota service and parts manual also included. (Mopar, not chiltons or haynes) Extra SHELBY front grill emblem as well.

SHELBY SERIAL NUMBER "KN652001552" DASH NUMBER "437"

THANKS MOPARTS

Last edited by Golden-Arm; 10/31/22 06:46 PM. Reason: sold craigslist

"When Tyranny Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty"

92 D350 CTD/5spd dually $21500, Friendly, WV [Re: moparts] #3084970
10/10/22 07:16 PM
10/10/22 07:16 PM
Friendly, WV
wedgeheaded Offline
pro stock
wedgeheaded  Offline
pro stock

Friendly, WV
I bought it 5 or so years ago with plans to cut the frame for a short bed but couldn't do it. So, I built it as a 6 pack Super Bee tribute. It's not perfect but it's pretty nice. Lots of new and rebuilt stuff. I still tow with it if I need to. Pretty much everything works except the cruise and the E brake. Gets great mpgs, (25ish) You could change everything back to stock in a weekend if you wanted to. Feel free to ask anything. mor pics available. thanks

78 D150 big block manual [Re: moparts] #3086251
10/15/22 12:24 PM
10/15/22 12:24 PM
CA, Proprietor; The "PALOMINO"...
dynotune440 Offline
master
dynotune440  Offline
master

CA, Proprietor; The "PALOMINO"...
Nice unusual dodge truck. It's an Adventurer pkg truck with a 400 big block and np445 close ratio manual transmission. Has 3.55 ratio rear end, p/s, p/b, am radio, dual tanks. This is an original unmolested truck, it's stock except for muffler. It will need tires(old), old fuel drained, and a heater control valve. I cleaned up and painted engine, and rebuilt carb. It runs great. Clear open title in my name on non op. This is a pawpaw truck. Only selling to pay off bills. Located in Dinuba California. Will drive onto a trailer no problem. 8000 obo.

KIMG2164.JPG (675 downloads)
KIMG2167.JPG (674 downloads)
KIMG1717.JPG (671 downloads)
Last edited by dynotune440; 10/15/22 12:27 PM.

Dinuba, California, Home of the PALOMINO ranch and 440 truck farm, where dodge trucks have a home. Have Four 1979 dodge PALOMINO trucks now.
Re: For Sale - Truck / Van / Jeep Vehicles - 4th Quarter [Re: moparts] #3090603
10/31/22 06:01 AM
10/31/22 06:01 AM
South Bend, Indiana
E
Ellies Dart Offline
pro stock
Ellies Dart  Offline
pro stock
E

South Bend, Indiana
1986 Dodge 3/4 ton, (D-250) 360ci (4-Barrel) , Auto(3speed 727) ,Cold air//Great heater 88,100 miles ,No Rust ever!! some Scrapes ,scratches wore out paint yep.. Runs Like New ,Drives like New.. Southern Truck till this February ,now in Northern Indiana.. $16,500 ,Fly in ,Drive home.. I am Very SLOW with any mess or e-mails Very Slow....Best way to get hold of me is :call me: Call 574-274-8214 ,,maybe text(flip phone) dakota truck has 92 Grill & Radiator support,I like that front better

DSC08719.JPG (459 downloads)
DSC08723.JPG (457 downloads)
DSC08732.JPG (456 downloads)
DSC08741.JPG (458 downloads)
Last edited by Ellies Dart; 11/15/22 05:41 AM.
Re: "Bud" - 74 Diesel Power Wagon W950 [Re: Mad-Max] #3091343
11/03/22 08:38 AM
11/03/22 08:38 AM
Falcon, CO
Mad-Max Offline
Mad-Max  Offline

Falcon, CO
Well...it's a long story and a good story and we've had a blast wheeling the big toy, but as much as we'd love to keep it we just can't keep 'em all, so our Power Wagon is for sale. $25k

[Linked Image]

Overall: 1974 Dodge Cummins Power Wagon Crew Cab. Cummins 6BT (non-intercooled), 47RH 2wd transmission, divorced Ford 203/205 doubler (ORD kit), rockwell 2.5-ton axles, 46 inch Mickey Thompson Baja Claws on Stazworks 20x14 double beadlock wheels. 1978 Dodge Power Wagon front clip, military M101 bed (shortened to 5.5 feet), removable hard top and doors. Full roll cage and soft top, Cummins-powered (engine-driven) on board air, full complement of Autometer gauges, and so much more.

Engine. Cummins 6BT from a 1990 Ram W250 - non-intercooled, simple and bulletproof. Intercooled VE44 IP and hard lines. It has an HX-35 turbo and complete 4" exhaust with both Magnaflow and Heartthrob mufflers below the stack.

Transmission. 47RH from a 1995 Ram 2500 V10; 2wd unit, deep pan, and new converter. It also has a temperature gauge, and a front cooler with selectable fan.

Transfer case(s). Divorced Ford 203/205 doubler with a full ORD kit and ORD twin stick conversion on the 205.

Axles. 1967 Kaiser M-35, 2.5-ton rockwells.

Front axle: HX-240. Indexed 15* forward for a zero pinion angle back to the CV, F550 brakes, 6.72 gears with Grizzly Locker, crossover steering, 2 x 10 steering ram, and Ouverson Engineering lockouts.

Rear axle: C240 FHX3. Indexed 15* rearward for a zero pinion angle to the CV, F350 Dana 80 dually brakes, 6.72 gears with Grizzly locker, and factory Dana 80 emergency brakes.

Front Suspension: ProComp 56" leafs #13511, Bilstein long-travel 5100-series shocks, limit straps, and Energy Suspension 4-bolt XHD bump stops.

Rear Suspension: ProComp 63" leafs #13711, Bilstein long-travel 5100-series shocks, limit straps, and Energy Suspension 4-bolt XHD bump stops.

Frame. 1992 W250 Cummins, fully boxed with 3/16 plate.

Drive Shafts: Built by Driveline Service in Colorado Springs, CO

Intermediate shaft: 2-foot intermediate shaft between transmission and doubler; stock 47RH Cummins 1410 output yoke from trans and a 1350/1350 CV joint into the 203.

Front shaft(s): Front shaft is a two-piece unit. From the t-case: standard 1410 front output u-joint with ~5 degree angle down to the carrier bearing followed with a fixed CV output flange; then a 1350/1350 CV joint down to another slip-shaft and 1410 joint at the differential using rockwell 1410 input flange.

Rear shaft: Starts with a 1350/1350 CV joint and ends with a slip-shaft 1410 joint at the differential using rockwell 1410 input flange.

Wheels and Tires. 20x14 Stazworks double beadlocks with cold-rolled outer edges, and 46x19.5x20 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws. Large bore valve stems and inflator.

The steering is powered by a Vickers V10F pump rated at 1500 psi and 5 GPM above 500 rpm -- the steering pump is bolted to the back of the Bendix TF750 air compressor. The system has no problem steering the big 46's. The steering also powers the hydroboost brakes with 2 quarts of Royal Purple in a remote reservoir, with a temperature gauge, all of which is filtered, and cooled with a big front cooler with selectable fan.

The front brakes are factory Ford F550, the rears F350 D80 dually, Ram hydroboost-powered and are incredibly powerful -- the brakes will stop all 4 corners 'now'.

The dash has a full complement of Autometer gauges. The seats are new from an M35A3 with Mastercraft harnesses.

There's a pair of X2-Power Deep Cycle/Starting batteries under the bed connected in parallel that have over 1700 amps of power for starting in the coldest weather.

A factory gear-driven Bendix TF750 twin-piston compressor provides on-board air and is bolted up to the back of the gear case where the vacuum pump used to be, rated at 16.5 CFM at 1200 rpm, and it will air up the 46's rapidly.

All the lights (except the head lights) are LEDs including the parking lights, stop lights, and turn signals. The head lights are the standard halogens. It also has 4 pair of big LED flood lights to light up the area so you can see where your tires are at night.

12k Warn front winch, 12k Badlands rear winch, 25-foot hose reel in bed.

It doesn't break parts, runs at any altitude and any angle, and has power to spare.

If you're familiar with the Colorado trails, we've wheeled it on Chinaman, Liberty, Rainbow Falls, Eagle Rock, Saran Wrap, Red Cone, Spring Creek, and Ram Off Road Park. We've had it to Moab many times and every time has been a blast - the rig is a literal rock star. It did every trail with authority and went up and down everything we asked of it. Among many named obstacles it conquered High Dive, Up Chuck, White Knuckle, No Left Turn, Double Whammy, and easily bridged the big opening on Golden Crack.

The truck is super fun and super strong, and the build quality is high. It is functionally perfect and needs nothing -- nothing. It has a complete hard top and doors, and there is very little else on the rig that isn't finished -- couple of minor things that have no effect on how it drives or 'wheels.

It is also very efficient. It only used about 20 gallons of diesel during the 6 days of trail riding at Moab. The fuel tank is a 35 gallon Ramcharger unit.

The truck is great on the street - air up the Mickeys to 30 psi and head down the road. The big brakes stop the rig perfectly straight and you'll be surprised how fast it comes to a stop. I haven't tried, but I'd wager it'd lock up all 4 in an emergency. I was asked if the truck was capable of a cross-country drive, and yes I honestly think it would. It cruises along at 65 pretty nicely, is very comfortable, and isn't a 'handful' - you can cruise down the road with one hand on the wheel.

I treat the truck well and I don't ask it to do more than I think it can - I don't jump it -- I don't crush cars. I built it to be a big trail rig with monster capability, and monster fun, and it is exactly all that. The engine is not turned up much, just a 366 spring and a bit of fuel -- when crawling it will effortlessly slow-spin the tires without any problem looking for traction. The truck is incredible off-road - it'll go up and over 4' rocks without a care in the world, and is nearly unstoppable. Treat it right and it'll treat you right.

The reason we're selling it has nothing to do with the truck itself - as much fun as it is it's simply just too big for the technical, tight off-roading we find ourselves in here in Colorado. If we lived in Moab we'd definitely find a way to keep it, but with changes in jobs and other things we just can't keep 'em all, and as big a bummer as it is we simply need to let this one go.

$25k for everything, including all the spare parts including a full set of spare rockwell axle shafts, drive flanges, TREs, center chuck, a hub, and lots more. Not trying to get back the 3 years of 'time and labor' building the rig, and I have more than $25k in it just in parts, and so I think that is a fair price to ask for this rig - a street-legal Power Wagon rolling on rocks and 46s, that is complete, beautiful, and ready to wheel.

If you read FOUR WHEELER then you may have seen the truck in the Feb 17 issue. Again changes in our family mean we need a bit different toy, so we're making this one available for $25k, which is a lot less than what's into it but you never get it all back and that's cool. This is a link to the article -

Bud: 3 Winches, 2 Rockwells, 1 Turbodiesel, And A Mind-Blowing Number Of Incredible Mods
and this is the link to the build thread - "http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/dodge/1108730-78-m-950-power-wagon-build.html"

Clean CO title in hand. Everyone always says 'you have to see this truck to really appreciate it' and this one is no different. If you are interested, and are serious about it, please reply via e-mail with your e-mail address and phone number. We have some property you can drive it around on including some rocks, so you'll get a small taste of just how much fun this truck really is.

Any questions please e-mail at falcon426@hotmail.com, or simply send a PM.

- Sam

Couple pics to wet the appetite -

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

71 Demon: 318, A-833od, 8-3/4, 3.23ls
74 M-950 Power Wagon: 5.9 6BT, 47rh, 203/205, rockwells, 46s
02 Dakota QC: 440, 46rh, Atlas4, D60/14b, 40s
07 Ram 3500 MegaDually 4x4: 5.9 6BT, G56 'Toy Hauler'
94 Grand Cherokee: 318, 46rh
52 Willys M-38
Re: For Sale - Truck / Van / Jeep Vehicles - 4th Quarter [Re: moparts] #3091801
11/05/22 08:28 AM
11/05/22 08:28 AM
Minneapolis, MN
H
hemi70se Offline
top fuel
hemi70se  Offline
top fuel
H

Minneapolis, MN
2022 Ram 2500 Big Horn crew cab 4x4, 6.4 Hemi, only 1800 miles on it! Loaded up with heated seats, heated leather steering wheel, full console, 8.4 touchscreen with Apple car play, tow mirrors, tow hooks, premium gauge cluster, 20” alloy wheels, off road package with Bilstein shocks, sport package with painted bumpers, linex bed liner, I bought the truck needing repair of the LH box side and rear axle. It’s all fixed and drives/ looks like new. Clean and clear title in my name. Window sticker is $62k. My price is $50k. Get a brand new truck with big savings. Fly in and enjoy the drive home
Contact Dirk at 612-730-3474

Trying to attach a pic but it’s too big of file I guess
Truck is black in color[img]http://[/img]

Re: For Sale - Truck / Van / Jeep Vehicles - 4th Quarter [Re: moparts] #3096518
11/23/22 10:35 AM
11/23/22 10:35 AM
Central US
grancuda Offline
super stock
grancuda  Offline
super stock

Central US
1980 Dodge Macho Power Wagon - Tulsa OK $7500
Original Macho in Sierra Red, has its original data plate authenticating it is a true Macho
318/auto
3.23 gears
Recent 35” Mastercraft tires
Original 5 factory yellow wagon wheels.
500cfm Edelbrock
Edelbrock intake SP2P (318 small runner)
(have originial intake and carb)
Pertronix drop in distributor
Taylor wires
Vintage KC lights on roll bar
needs fuel tank(crack in top on tank)
runs drives
Rust above rear wheels as seen in pics
Floor pans repaired years ago with thick plate.
Same Model/Color/Long Bed as Simon & Simon truck in the 80’s TV series.
Original paint still shines up but I leave it oxidized as the Simon & Simon truck is.

Last edited by grancuda; 11/25/22 10:57 AM.

1967 Barracuda Formula S 383
1967 Chevy C10 Short Stepper
1980 Macho Power Wagon LWB 318
2021 Toyota Supra