09/07/22 09:37 PM
09/07/22 09:37 PM
San Jose,CA
migsBIG Offline OP
YouTube is my go-to news source
migsBIG  Offline OP

San Jose,CA
I’m picking up a project and thinking that I might want to swap a 3rd gen in it. Holley not only makes a lot of conversion parts for it, but looks like performance parts to. Thinking since the car in question would look good with a Holley Hi-Ram sticking through the hood, wondering if there are any other parts that would work on building a strong, dependable engine for the car. Has anybody used their products or some feed back?

Re: Holley performance parts for the third gen. [Re: migsBIG] #3076363
09/11/22 06:13 PM
09/11/22 06:13 PM
Burnsville MN
C
ClassicIronman Offline
ClassicIronman  Offline
C

Burnsville MN
Hi, I have been impressed so far with all the Holly parts I have purchased. I bought the install kit, hooker black heart headers, motor mounts, trans mount and the loop. I also did the Black rotating relocation kit with the power steering pump. Their cast oil pan went on perfectly. I guess the only part that was somewhat difficult was running the oil dip stick, I had to end up buying two to get it right. Now it goes in and comes out as smooth as it is supposed to. I have not tried any performance upgrades yet as I have enough to buy just getting this one running yet. But if you want pics let me know and I can send you some of my install. Nothing is cheap I will tell you that..

John Chaney
Johnmn420@aol.com

Re: Holley performance parts for the third gen. [Re: ClassicIronman] #3077182
09/14/22 11:13 AM
09/14/22 11:13 AM
San Jose,CA
migsBIG Offline OP
migsBIG  Offline OP

San Jose,CA
Tanks for that info. The intakes are very expensive for sure, but Holley seem to be the only game in town that makes complete systems. I Holley had the hi-ram set-up cheaper, or a company offered that type of intake for a big block mopar, I would buy it. If you get bored, you could upload your pics here for everyone to see. A lot of guys here like to tinker on these newer model drivetrains and could offer input.